BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
to bad there isnt really any lesbian postion that dont involve a strapon yet
I mean, you can choose your male to be a female and then give them a strap on so technically every position can be a lesbian strap on scene. Just requires you to do some clicking in the menu once u are in a position.

Laice

Feb 10, 2018
I mean, you can choose your male to be a female and then give them a strap on so technically every position can be a lesbian strap on scene. Just requires you to do some clicking in the menu once u are in a position.
i know that why i said scenes tjat dont involve a strap on. But the female x female seems to fairly new. Seeing that the strap on produces sperm ;)

ios00

May 20, 2023
This game would have been quite nice, but the absolute dead-eye girl's stare turns me off. There should be minimal random head, eyelids & mouth movements that react to what's happening. Some breathing, some tiny shuffling. Currently the girl behaves like a talking, head-tracking doll and it creeps me out massively.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
For VR, Praydog's UE4VR mod combined with FreePieVR controller settings by WurmVR is much better than the built-in experimental VR. If you have Discord, they settings are here:

From the Discord.
Why making it so complicated and unnecessarily tedious? Simply post the Github link to the (correct) FreePieOPENVR tool.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes