MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
hey this game looks realy great but are u going to make it more "story mode" and VR soon or just a... fcking sandbox x) ???
In VR it's already great but it's not immersive. Really nice game tbh, good graphisms etc...

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
very interesting project) the only thing I would like is the setting of wrinkles) looks strange in places) young girls turn into grandmothers)

Reactions: lxh123

Futureio

Nov 26, 2020
if the developer made this from scratch then honestly not expecting much for a story.

seriously though if this was full on made by this games developer then fuck focusing on making a game the dude should turn it into a dev kit expand it and sell it to other VN makers at a reasonable price, definitely would be an upgrade from the old "Honey Select" models that have done a million rounds on this site, could lead to a whole host of good VNs with character models to back up the stories.

Oh and if he did I would definitely hope he put some effort in the male models because you can tell a "Honey Select" based game... there's tons of different female models and like what 3 different male models and all 3 look kinda retarded.

Start Game ---> What's your name?
This retarded looking fuck is you but don't worry you will not see him other than in the sex scenes.
By the way his O face looks like he's having a stroke...
The honeyselect users use HS because it can run on their computer, unreal engine is quite demanding, if this was unity that model would make more sense.

• Angry
Reactions: fastick

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
walking animation still looks like a man wearing woman skin though.
imo face detail need more option:
chin depth, mouth depth (upper, lower lips), eye depth, etc, else the character looks pretty much the same.

Jan 31, 2022
Did I overlook something or if you hide the UI is there no way to turn it back on?

Also ultrawide monitor resolution causes visibility issues, as if the camera is set to fill horizontally instead of vertically. Not the biggest of issues but it causes some things to get cut off or weird zooms.

The punk hair 2 is missing a scalp texture so it just looks like a combover when used with dark hair.

I'm sure you are working on more positions but i'd love to see some "pressed against the window/wall" "man sitting in chair, bend at waist blowjob" "bent over X" and facefucking pressed against wall something. Also would be fun to do something with the backyard.

Model is fantastic, love the facial expressiveness.
Needs subtitles.

Jan 31, 2022
At the time I made the post there were no other links, but thank you for the help
Mega has a single link, and if you use the desktop app you can add that link to the downloads, it auto resumes after your time limit. I've found it's not actually 24 hours usually, for some reason my downloads resume before then? Desktop app isn't intrusive and i haven't noticed anything weird about it.

You can also just leave the website open and I think it resumes from the site itself, but i've never done that as I tend to close all my browser windows out of habit.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I do like the option to adjust breast jiggle and it helps but especially smaller sizes still bounce too much.
Emi.png

needmoresoup

Jan 31, 2019
While the scope is currently limited, I must say I'm quite impressed. This is a big step up from Monolith Bay in terms of visual fidelity. You obviously can't compare the two one-to-one. Monolith Bay is far more cartoony in it's style and is an open world-ish game, and Home Together goes for a more realistic look. Even with that said, the amount of detail that in terms of physics and the models is quite impressive. While adding a story will add some linearity to the game, I would honestly love to see a sandbox mode that let's people add their own poses, sort of like what is possible in Some Model Agency.

As others have said, depending on how many things will be modable in the future, this game could seriously become an alternative to DAZ VNs. I wish Team Monolith all the best with this effort and I'm looking forward to seeing the project progress!

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Any chance of getting ride of that high pitched winey Japanese voice? It makes me to what to shot myself(not really), like listening to Trump. 5Th graders everywhere should feel better about themselves. Them(5th graders) and a former Pres.(Trump) have the same vocabulary.

tommy.tits

May 8, 2017
Any chance of getting ride of that high pitched winey Japanese voice? It makes me to what to shot myself(not really), like listening to Trump. 5Th graders everywhere should feel better about themselves. Them(5th graders) and a former Pres.(Trump) have the same vocabulary.
I probably wouldn't have worded it the same way as you lol but I do agree.

• Haha
Reactions: Schulth

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
There is a voice pitch slider in the customization menu. I haven't messed with it myself but the preset girls have different voices so I'm guessing the slider is functional

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
Nice work developer! Is there any way to modify the male character yet/planned? also found that customisation options for the penis were rather limited. Even the smallest length was pretty much unrealistically big. Hopefully the male character would get as many customisation options as there is for the lass. :D

Looking forward to some interesting story, other than this lad showing around his house seen in the demo.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes