RandomX1

Oct 6, 2019
Well, there are 5 posts named "Unlock Codes" on their Patreon:

So I guess they can randomise which posts gets linked to the game so the codes differ for people in this thread.
Anyone got every code?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Now there would be 20 pages of people posting about codes not working, like that'll help somehow, jeez.
But this is just here, our Patrons have it more easy with the new method. Before we got asked where to find code a lot, now since it is a button right below it we got no one that asked on Patreon so far (which really is a first after release of a new version) :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
All Patron codes not working for me
Me need use outside but need patron code for play
Emotional damage
Don't expect too much from the outside right now it is pretty much just an empty world. We are working on it, tho.

Last edited:

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
Also was pretty surprising to me how much you guys want this code, I mean literally 99% of the game you don't need the code for. It is just for some more hairstyles and stuff :D
Me like sexy clothing.

BTW are there plans to allow custom (AKA user-generated) content in-game, especially hairstyles, clothing, and accessories ?
(Or is it already implemented and I just missed the message because I can't read these threads normally and literally follow links until I'm lost everytime ?)

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
But this is just here, our Patrons have it more easy with the new method. Before we got asked where to find code a lot, now since it is a button right below it we got no one that asked on Patreon so far (which really is a first after release of a new version) :)
Weird then that the paterons here who do have access, those codes seem to not be working for lots of people. I guess you've succeeded in making it mostly a Pateron only set of features. But cat was already out of the bag and now that I cant use items I'm use to having, it leaves a bad taste and I'm disappointed. I'd love to back your project, but I'm backing 6 right now as it is. There's simply too many good projects and not enough money.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
BTW are there plans to allow custom (AKA user-generated) content in-game, especially hairstyles, clothing, and accessories ?
(Or is it already implemented and I just missed the message because I can't read these threads normally and literally follow links until I'm lost everytime ?)
We allow user-created textures, which can be used for things like tattoos, makeup, and much more. Having a user make stuff like hair would require a lot of skill on the side of the user. But Unreal Engine is moddable, so if the user has that skills they can already do it :)

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
We allow user-created textures, which can be used for things like tattoos, makeup, and much more. Having a user make stuff like hair would require a lot of skill on the side of the user. But Unreal Engine is moddable, so if the user has that skills they can already do it :)

Slightly changing the topic, is it possible to get metahuman like females into this? having seen videos of meta human it all looks alot more realistic (and arguably more attractive) than the current lady friend offerings so far.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Slightly changing the topic, is it possible to get metahuman like females into this? having seen videos of meta human it all looks alot more realistic (and arguably more attractive) than the current lady friend offerings so far.
Sadly not, we are using DAZ + a lot of custom modifications as base models.

Reactions: Schulth

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Weird then that the paterons here who do have access, those codes seem to not be working for lots of people. I guess you've succeeded in making it mostly a Pateron only set of features. But cat was already out of the bag and now that I cant use items I'm use to having, it leaves a bad taste and I'm disappointed. I'd love to back your project, but I'm backing 6 right now as it is. There's simply too many good projects and not enough money.
Sorry to hear that you are disappointed that you can't get everything in our game for free. I am sure someone will share a code that works for you eventually. :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
  • 2 077 membres
  • 51 publications
  • 10 650 $/month

You really going "you can't have everything for free" when earning 10k a month? Dude you're acting like Nintendo.
I don't see your point. For example, FromSoftware will not make their next game free just because Elden Ring made enough money...
It is not like one person gets it all, making a game costs a lot of money and there are many people involved...

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
If we haven't paid we still can't play with a created character?
You can play with your self-created character, but there are some options market with a checked "preview" checkbox (for example some hairstyles) that are only available if you have the code. If you uncheck them all you can save without code.

Last edited:

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
I just downloaded the game here from Google Drive, checked the 30 codes given here and none of them work for me, well, ok....

I have been watching this game for a very long time, since v0.5.0, its concept is very, very simple - it's a dollhouse. Where you can undress and dress girls, walk around the house and walk outside the house in experimental mode. To be honest, I was not particularly impressed by it, neither graphically, nor gameplay, these oak animations of sex only for a few poses, simple textures moving out of the textures and everything like that, what I liked the game is only sex in the house and out of the house everywhere in the world of modern times. And the project is regularly updated - that's the positive side of it.

But time goes on and there are more and more new projects that are more interesting and large-scale, with more realistic models and much larger worlds, without investment, and now there are already quite open entertainment for perverts, such as "stable diffusion" and others and in the future will be even more with game universes. This game offers absolutely nothing new and becomes even more demanding in terms of investment and more and more limited, if you do not sponsor the developer.

Well, let's wish the developer of this wonderful game a great success in collecting money from his patrons, that's what he is only seen doing. Have a good business!

I'll wait for someone to invent a way to transfer codes like the one from Captain Hardcore.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes