MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Oh, and the gameplay:
houses, trees, roads, grass, girls standing, cars driving, cheesy textures lagging, and three buttons: become a girl, have sex with a girl, and let a girl go. Enough for 5 minutes of play.
There's no dlss support in the settings.

In general, this is a shoddy! what did the developer do, filled the map with two three free models of houses and cars?

HeartRythm10

Feb 19, 2023
I guess I'll be the so-called "hero"... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It actually worked THANKS the 2nd one on 8th

Reactions: loki12345AAA

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
copy pasted all the codes until i finally guessed the right one. thanks boss. +1
When you go to the unlock screen in the game, it should tell you which "Nr." or number... then you just have to click get code and it will take you to the Patreon post that has been assigned to your game. Then just look at my post above for the link that you were directed to and there you have your code.

Posted for future reference!

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Also, great work... Are these people from New Jersey or Florida? (No offense to anyone from New Jersey or Florida, your fellow drivers bring such jokes upon you!)
So I'm not the only one to have the cars bugging like this? By the way, it's possible to unstuck them by pushing them.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Minor issue: How come the "Load" option for the character is inside the save tab. Shouldn't it be under a different one..

DedL0l

May 24, 2020

Edit: When you go to the unlock screen in the game, it should tell you which "Nr." or number... then you just have to click Get Code and it will take you to the Patreon post that has been assigned to your game. Then just look at my post above for the link that you were directed to and there you have your code.
You deserve all the points in the world, thank you

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017

Edit: When you go to the unlock screen in the game, it should tell you which "Nr." or number... then you just have to click Get Code and it will take you to the Patreon post that has been assigned to your game. Then just look at my post above for the link that you were directed to and there you have your code.

It worked
M6SJKDP for me Number 7
this page

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Wow, someone finally just shared all codes (which takes 0 effort), this took waaaaay longer than expected But I'll be honest it was fun following this thread :LOL:
Guys, calling this DRM would be an insult to DRM the main goal is to make it easier for our Patrons (and it worked people stopped asking us about where to find the code) and us since now it works forever and we don't need to generate new codes every month. :)

Don't expect too much from the outside right now it is pretty much just an empty world. We are working on it, tho.
Everyone talking about the outside. As I said the outside world is not much and very WIP, so far. That's why it is only available for Beta-tester patrons. But for some reason people always expect the best features to be Patron-only... :D

Last edited:

Suckon Deeze

Apr 29, 2023
Here's my game file (unlocked via patreon code). Not sure how much help it will be, but people are welcome to try it. This was from v0.12.1 (downloaded from here)

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Wow, someone finally just shared all codes (which takes 0 effort), this took waaaaay longer than expected But I'll be honest it was fun following this thread :LOL:
:unsure: Why 'was' it fun following this thread ? are you not planning to come here anymore or did you just follow to laugh at pirates losing their shit ? why did you decide to leave the moment all the codes got leaked ? Is it no longer fun for you ?
Let's be honest the main reason you added the code switcheroo is to enjoy the people's frustration as it will only affect those with no access to patron right ? I'm sure you had many other alternatives to "make patrons stop asking for code" so don't give us that bs :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceviking and Wlms

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
:unsure: Why 'was' it fun following this thread ?
I meant it was fun to watch people trying to figure it out together for example by sharing their saves and so on, kinda like a
scavenger hunt.

Are you not planning to come here anymore
No, why would you think so? I won't leave I have always been active here. To answer if people have questions about the game.

why did you decide to leave the moment all the codes got leaked
I did not... I wasn't here many hours before. I am just not here 24/7.

You enjoy the people's frustration
If I wanted frustrated pirates I would add a Patreon login at the startup of the game (like many devs do), not just a simple code switcheroo that unlocks 1% of the game's content, with pirate-unrelated things as a goal.

I'm sure you had many other alternatives to "make patrons stop asking for code"
Yes, but that was just one goal you ignored the other one I mentioned. Now this system works forever so we don't need to make new codes every month, so it saves us time :)

But with that, I will stop commenting on this topic.
If you have any game related feedback or questions I will still try to answer of course :)

Last edited:

NSTT

Nov 26, 2022
i downloaded this game just now .. when i try to launch it shows this message.... i dont have any VR device can i paly this game ??

Untitled.jpg

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes