aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
I guess I'll be the so-called "hero"... :p

Edit: When you go to the unlock screen in the game, it should tell you which "Nr." or number... then you just have to click Get Code and it will take you to the Patreon post that has been assigned to your game. Then just look for the link that you were directed to (below) and there you have your code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not-So-Secret Secret Message: Also: If the dev ever does change these codes, send me a direct message and I'll look into them again.
Thank you very much, I finally understand it, hahaha I have unlocked it, thank you so much, hero

whroxr

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone figured out the save character problem this game has? It lets me save the changes once but after that it just keeps showing the message to "give permission or run the game as admin"
-I already tried running the game as admin.
-Gave permission to the game's folder. (not sure if I did it right or if theres more to it I missed but all the boxes are checked to allow)
-Deleted the save folder. (This worked, but again only once. After that the message appears again)

Also the teeth noise amount slider just keeps reseting making the teeth all dirty & toothless. Anyone else also have this?
Double click continue and it saves anyway but still shows message

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Double click continue and it saves anyway but still shows message
Awesome, that actually worked. Though, at least for me I had to use a button on the side of my mouse that does a fast double-click. Doing the normal double click didn't. Guess the click needs to be really fast.
MaxSDVXXXL

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022

I guess I'll be the so-called "hero"... :p

Edit: When you go to the unlock screen in the game, it should tell you which "Nr." or number... then you just have to click Get Code and it will take you to the Patreon post that has been assigned to your game. Then just look for the link that you were directed to (below) and there you have your code.

Not-So-Secret Secret Message: Also: If the dev ever does change these codes, send me a direct message and I'll look into them again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BannedHeresy™
Feb 21, 2023
So what is your opinion about this game guys :00?
It surely needs a whole bunch of work still, but I really like the idea of a toolbox with high quality assets were the community over time will add everything you could ever want or you could add it yourself. It definitely can work and it looks pretty amazing graphicwise. So quite promising in my opinion. Just needs to be a lot easier to work with for plebs like me to enjoy that customization part :LUL:
Updates have been rolling so let's see where the train will take us.

Reactions: Tsopanis

HankuJ

Aug 27, 2020
Yea idk, I'm not getting the black face but Im just getting no model whatsoever except for the hair.

Edit: While right after typing this i tried again and now it seems fine. Only things different that I did was first load up an older version of the game (I had 0.4.0) and I also tried starting it in DirectX11, which I had tried previously but it did not work the first time

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes