aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
Have you ever encountered such a situation? The original default role is replaced by another one when you are in the foot sex

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
So since loading 14 I have a couple of issues, I can no longer save my character after making changes even when running in admin mode with full permissions on file folders, when I save the changed character using a new name the thumbnail photo is different than the character I just created ???

ios00

May 20, 2023
Yea idk, I'm not getting the black face but Im just getting no model whatsoever except for the hair.

Edit: While right after typing this i tried again and now it seems fine. Only things different that I did was first load up an older version of the game (I had 0.4.0) and I also tried starting it in DirectX11, which I had tried previously but it did not work the first time
for me its very, very unstable - I probably tried loading the game in 0.14 version around 20-30 times, most of the times the game just crashed, sometimes the game would not crash but show only hair instead of the whole model, and once or twice everything was fine, game launched and models loaded but nothing would save and with the next launch the whole circus and dance of trying to just start the game without crashing would begin anew. from my side of things (running the game under wine too) it's completely random so probably the game suffers from race conditions or sth weird

sirspazz21

Jun 16, 2017
I guess I'll be the so-called "hero"... :p

Edit: When you go to the unlock screen in the game, it should tell you which "Nr." or number... then you just have to click Get Code and it will take you to the Patreon post that has been assigned to your game. Then just look for the link that you were directed to (below) and there you have your code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not-So-Secret Secret Message: Also: If the dev ever does change these codes, send me a direct message and I'll look into them again.
Absolute legend

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
"Additional content key: DPGMXW"

Probably an old code as it does not work

EDIT: Oh i see posts that codes are random from an updated list now

lance0110

Jun 23, 2020
does anyone know how to add tattoos and stuff like that i cant find the tattoos folder, i would like to add skin shaders too from the discord

CoomerJones

Sep 2, 2022
Whenever I start an independent scene, the camera starts zoomed in all the way and inverted. The camera only goes back to normal if I stop the scene, but does the same thing once I start another. Anybody else having this problem?

Reactions: yessiyuri1

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
The game really has promises I must say, I only hope in the future when the author plans to release it, do not make the sex scene so... "scripted"? they just give me that feeling.

The blue outline takes out of the immersion a bit if I have to compare it to a game that had a mechanic I liked was Last Hope, you had to search around for new sex scenes and interact with the girl to find out if you could make progressively more lewd stuff with her.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
I found a workaround. Start a sex pose, change model, then change it back to your desired model and exit the pose.
still not working, the model still has the default face and body.
where do you supposed to start the sex pose? in story mode?

Cashhh

Mar 15, 2019
still not working, the model still has the default face and body.
where do you supposed to start the sex pose? in story mode?
Any sex pose/mode. You have to change the model while you're in the pose. Third option down in the upper left corner. On the bottom there is a switch character. Switch to any model, then back to your model and exit the pose.

hartlybyu67

Feb 18, 2022
I keep getting a diagnostic message that reads write error in the file. Anyone know what this means and what am I supposed to do? Also most of the folders in gofile download are empty.

Reactions: Zues4411

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah it doesn't load in the body changes when you start a game, it's always default, that sucks. Any workaround?

Also, it doesn't save teeth, my teeth are always ugly and with missing ones.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes