Bugafuga

May 8, 2021
So, I found this because Tobi19 (who does a bunch of VAM stuff) made Freya from GoW for this. I searched around, but I couldn't find anything. Is there any kind of repository for characters being shared for this game yet? It says "share via png" so it sounds like its similar to HS/KK, is there anything like the illusion booru?

jimjorge429

Jun 23, 2021
not saying the instructions werent clear but on the "unlock patreon content"page im not getting a number or anything, idk if something was patched out or what, but i cant find which code to use

Bugafuga

May 8, 2021
not saying the instructions werent clear but on the "unlock patreon content"page im not getting a number or anything, idk if something was patched out or what, but i cant find which code to use
Find the number, then just try each one of that number. I couldn't get the page to work either, but by trying every "6" I eventually got the right one.

Bugafuga

May 8, 2021
Let's say, for shits and giggles, that I wanted to share a character from this here. I don't think this thread would be the best place, but where, if any, would be a good place to create said thread? Like how anime-sharing had those HS/KK threads? Would it go under general? Or would it be a new thread under asset releases, since technically it would be? Also, just to test how/if it works, I'll share this slightly weird looking one I made.

Candy.png

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
So, I found this because Tobi19 (who does a bunch of VAM stuff) made Freya from GoW for this. I searched around, but I couldn't find anything. Is there any kind of repository for characters being shared for this game yet? It says "share via png" so it sounds like its similar to HS/KK, is there anything like the illusion booru?
There's a subreddit where people post chars.

szef

Jun 7, 2022
hi, is there an option to share and download character data like in koikatsu or hs? im a klutz at creating characters from scratch in games.

Reactions: Ale69

Bugafuga

May 8, 2021
There's a subreddit where people post chars.
I'm glad I don't have to sign up to reddit to access that, but damn it looks like this has the early HS/PH problem where almost every character looks mostly the same. Admittedly, the tools in the game are fairly limited right now, especially when it comes to the position editor.

Feb 21, 2023
I'm glad I don't have to sign up to reddit to access that, but damn it looks like this has the early HS/PH problem where almost every character looks mostly the same. Admittedly, the tools in the game are fairly limited right now, especially when it comes to the position editor.
This may be a good moment to leave behind the following hint for anyone unaware, since some threads related to this game are locked behind login I think. Some login-restricted threads on reddit can simply be accessed by adding "old." in front of the url resulting in "old.reddit.com/..."
That should work. Cheers :)

Andeas Hansen

Aug 3, 2018
does this not work with HTC Vive?
i cant do anything when the game loads up. it just tells me the controlls and i cant do anthing after that?

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes