obito_momo

May 22, 2018
Pretty sure these are the codes for the the previous version but they still work at least for me.

Choose the code with the number shown in game

0: WDH79LD

1: 8VD4UBH

2: P6QSWUY

3: B48JM3L

4: RN763QU

5: 46R45DW

6: R9LKAZX

7: Y92KKZN

8: CU6MPRQ

9: JGHGTTS
not working

Midnight_Honey

Feb 23, 2019
So, I cannot get the game to allow me save Characters once I change them. I have set the character file to allow me to change it, I have ran the game as the Administrator, I have checked the box on startup to use old hardware ? What am I missing here, I would like to be able to over write the characters once I change a setting ?

Thanks in advance,

Tdog
^^^^ This X10
I really like the character creator in this one, but I want to be able to save them all and see them in naughty situations.

Bugafuga

May 8, 2021
Does this actually accept controller inputs? I searched the thread and that doesn't seem to have been answered.
Yes and no. When my controller is plugged in, it wants to use the sticks for certain things and not for others, sometimes I have to use the mouse, sometimes controller. It's weird. I just unplugged my controller and used the mouse because it doesn't seem like it knows what it wants and there's no options to make any changes (which is absolute laziness, given how incredibly easy that is to set up in UE).

Jan 12, 2019
Windows 7 does not support DirectX 12, so the game should only work by running the DirectX 11 .exe. Besides that, it should run just fine on windows 7, nothing was changed between versions regarding windows 7 support.
Is this still the case? If so how can I do that, ticking the DX11 box in the launcher.exe doesn't seem to do anything and I just get the kernel error.

Temuas

Sep 17, 2021
Hi everybody!

I'm very intrested in this game. It look like very promising especially the VR mod. Here is some reporting of my experience so far for potential other player and the dev if they read here.

I got some trouble like some people here with the black textured face of the model in the native VR mod of the V0.15 only (no mod installed). Weird because the normal 2d mod and the 3d of the V0.12.1 works great. It seems there is no solution found in this thread yet...

I got an other issue with the VR mod all version : There is no menu in the begining to configure the model or the graphics and the UI menu while i'm walking in the house (when I press the escape touch) appear to be way too close from my face (I cant read or select) It also happen with the model switch menu. I did'nt read a post about that...

To finish, i'm quite short guy irl and if i did'nt notice the effect in the 2d game, I feel like i'm very very tall in VR (like 1.90m high). It would be great if we can change the high of the playable model beacause I bend down each time a pass trough a door. I'm not used to it. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the game and the share.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes