Oct 27, 2023
Mine froze when I tried to save the character.... not responding. How much is the rest of the content? I like this, good graphics and good looking models. I like Saeko.. is there any girl/girl content?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2023
This code worked for me after trying a bazillion of them, dam, I must be desperate. RN763QU with 0.15.0

This is a picture that I got off of the reddit site for this game. And the latter is what it looks like in game HAHA :poop:

I put it in the character folder, how do you do this cuz obviously I did it wrong. Are they supposed to be .png?
1698808174763.jpeg

1698808189901.jpeg

Oct 27, 2023
I don't know if there is a request board? I'm very new to this site. Anyone know of a game with models this good but, lesbians no males? All I've really found is VN and some of the animated scenes are so corny... thanks for any reply.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Why is the house from Home Together the same house with a perfectly identical layout to the house in Stray Souls game? Every room, furniture and window is 100% the same.

OverlordCW

May 22, 2023
Why is the house from Home Together the same house with a perfectly identical layout to the house in Stray Souls game? Every room, furniture and window is 100% the same.
Someone created the 3d model and offered it on an asset marketplace. Developers can buy it and put it in their games so they don't have to create the model themselves. It is common with small teams and low budget productions.

wafafekake

Apr 19, 2022
I found a working code list at least
:

Just picked the number it said and tried all codes of that number.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Someone created the 3d model and offered it on an asset marketplace. Developers can buy it and put it in their games so they don't have to create the model themselves. It is common with small teams and low budget productions.
Interesting. I just downloaded Stray Souls and couldn't understand why I'm already perfectly familiar with the house layout, even though I had never played the game before. :D Took me a moment to realize that the holographic sex position models not appearing in the familiar places is what's missing.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Interesting. I just downloaded Stray Souls and couldn't understand why I'm already perfectly familiar with the house layout, even though I had never played the game before. :D Took me a moment to realize that the holographic sex position models not appearing in the familiar places is what's missing.

The house is also used in demonologist; felt weird somehow lol

BaffoSk

Sep 29, 2021
View attachment 2039832

Overview:
Home Together is a real-time adult game with next-gen graphics​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-17
Release Date: 2023-10-16
Developer: Home Together - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.0
Language: English
Other Game: Monolith Bay
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
I cant from the fact that it has star wars battlefront 2 main menu

StvMacD

Feb 9, 2020
I have such a laundry list of issues with this game that I must be doing something fundamentally wrong. In VR mode, her face is black. Then when I try to hit the character select on the menu, it pops up the menu practically out of my view in one eye only so I can't select anything. And trying to figure things out in PC mode is very difficult because my mouse cursor is way off from where it's actually clicking, like maybe two inches to the lower left. Anyone have any ideas why I'm having so many issues?

Oct 27, 2023
I have such a laundry list of issues with this game that I must be doing something fundamentally wrong. In VR mode, her face is black. Then when I try to hit the character select on the menu, it pops up the menu practically out of my view in one eye only so I can't select anything. And trying to figure things out in PC mode is very difficult because my mouse cursor is way off from where it's actually clicking, like maybe two inches to the lower left. Anyone have any ideas why I'm having so many issues?
I don't have VR but, this game has the best models so far. I hope they continue it. I have an i7 10th RTX 3060 12 gig 32 gigs.. did you try new drivers? I have zero exp. with VR. I have tried 3 other gf sims and this one is so far the best. I found a Tifa mod and wow!! Good luck man!!

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Try converting the webp to a png

Here is a link to an online webp to png site.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Version 0.15 does not run on any of the 3 PCs - it just crashes instantly. Early versions work fine. Perhaps the author has switched to supporting exclusively new video cards of the 30xx-40xx series, but does not support cards 9xx-10xx-20xx. Or they support any new instructions, for example avx2. Does anyone know anything detailed about the necessary instructions, parameters, etc.?

Reactions: goldrx
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes