Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game is amazing,but it needs a little history,a visit to a bar or to the cinema or to the park with different partners and group sex(double penetration when you play the woman).

w0wlol

May 19, 2019
My brothers in christ, the full list of codes and the way to use them are in the OP under EXTRA: CONTENT KEYS
It can't be any more obvious than that.
I did indeed find my code in there, many thanks for pointing it out! I was afraid that due to the new version these codes would have been out of date.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I have such a laundry list of issues with this game that I must be doing something fundamentally wrong. In VR mode, her face is black. Then when I try to hit the character select on the menu, it pops up the menu practically out of my view in one eye only so I can't select anything. And trying to figure things out in PC mode is very difficult because my mouse cursor is way off from where it's actually clicking, like maybe two inches to the lower left. Anyone have any ideas why I'm having so many issues?
It's not you, VR was extremely experimental and broken when they added it and they haven't really done anything with it since.

Reactions: StvMacD

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
wrong direction. female x female exist instead of gangbang her like female x male x male x male.

or use her storytechnicaly as a hotwife

Reactions: TobaiasR
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes