Griphen116

Dec 24, 2020
Keep getting these errors when trying to extract and run the game respectively.
Anyone else having these problems and know how to fix them?

1706227170357.png

1706227200492.png

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Keep getting these errors when trying to extract and run the game respectively.
Anyone else having these problems and know how to fix them?
Are you trying to run the game inside of the compressed archive? It needs to be decompressed into a normal folder first.

If you're getting that error from decompressing the archive, I'd recommend a different software (7zip or winrar), otherwise I would suggest that maybe your download is corrupted.

zid115

Sep 12, 2019
these are the codes. first press the get code button, check the url and find the matching patreon post number than choose the number it instructs you to put in

0: 64W2ZHR
1: U5CDT7T
2: KBA3NWA
3: 6NQPWZE
4: 7TSR2RM
5: 2CBZ9CG
6: 5DVLX5G
7: 28CHEH7
8: ZNX5KP4
9: DMLZN29

0: GRRGBX4
1: 422DDNV
2: KFKYT7K
3: STSVSNC
4: GCWM9TT
5: BHW3DFB
6: RZJYBGB
7: M6SJKDP
8: 8FG2ZFY
9: BALX567

0: LLV8ZJN
1: JV525UL
2: VRVT7EJ
3: Y44Q9TA
4: 7FBCGPZ
5: 9YWSST3
6: U3NUB5H
7: M2J6MSJ
8: 3MJ43F2
9: QKGJFLC

0: 95T6VXU
1: VYY2YS4
2: MWWB6LZ
3: E4DESDQ
4: KU29TTK
5: RZ6WTCP
6: 6N4W73E
7: XZ9Q6VV
8: Q52CX66
9: DWDAXTP

0: WDH79LD
1: 8VD4UBH
2: P6QSWUY
3: B48JM3L
4: RN763QU
5: 46R45DW
6: R9LKAZX
7: Y92KKZN
8: CU6MPRQ
9: JGHGTTS

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
...Jez.
...once for all. Why ffs there are so many lazy guys "using" a forum like this one without USING it ???
...you´ll find multiple lists for the extra codes here. For UserContent you´ll find links to their disord in game and also here.

It´s still a great forum, so please don´t use it like your family whatsapp group where you used to ask your own surname over and over again, ´cause you´re the best example for generation Z.

Last edited:

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
I really hope this game can replace "3D Sex Villa 2" which is now called "Tk17" thanks to the modders and its toxic community that keep it alive, but at the moment it feels overrated. Can't even come close to what those guys did literally bloody 20 years ago.

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
...oh sorry...and I´m not don yet.
This game based on UE5 and from my perspective it´s one of the better examples of games we wan´t to see. And I don´t understand most of the "critics". How many guys are working on this ?
SexGames are a small niche for developers and this will not be changed in the future...AAA Games with millions of dollar backup, and 500 and more people in work will nowadays released after 7 years of hard work...or more.

And yes I know it´s still not really a game...but there are still updates, fixes, new content for this which means there is progression. Call us the games with quality here, where you can say: "There´s an update every 4-5 weeks."
And even when these are only bugfixes...there´s is progress. There´s a small community creating characters, clothing mods and will help you when you´re stucked in "trying to do so"...
The HomeTogether Team is making a great job so far, and everybody who might think this is someting, should back up them by Patreon...even for a while or just only for a month or so...just buy them a coffee.
...but imho you should not criticizes a small team for something they can´t do in a couple of months, while downloading and "playing around" with their content for free.

There are so many really bad "games" avaiable...so don´t crush a pearl amongst pebbles.

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
I really hope this game can replace "3D Sex Villa 2" which is now called "Tk17" thanks to the modders and its toxic community that keep it alive, but at the moment it feels overrated. Can't even come close to what those guys did literally bloody 20 years ago.
It was a "takeover" by TK17 for a lousy, cheap but very expensive subscription game...
You can't compare the damn big community that emerged from it with that of "HT".
Rather, I hope, even though there are many similarities, that "HT" develops into a different and better variant. This can be a relatively good story, or an open world construction kit to simply play “your own story”. Using the UE5 is a big advantage in terms of graphic quality and many other possibilities.
I think "HT" is by now on a good way...and primarily dependent on support, regardless of the form, and not the constant whining or endless stupid criticism of previously missing content.

Reactions: Dingickso

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Thrust mode is pretty bad.
I thought it would be something along the lines of pressing the left mouse button, and for as long as you press it, you thrust forward, and once you reach the deepest point it just stays there until you stop pressing, after which it would retract to outside position.

Instead it's some weird high speed thing, but only when pressing. Doesn't work well.

Jun 5, 2021
I'm so excited to see future of this game. This literally pretending to be the Slayer of Honey Select.
Already better than honey select imo. In honey select its impossible to make non asian looking girls and this game has more variety when it comes to hair. Also the graphics are better.

wilkins5105

Jan 15, 2021
I agree 100% with the toxic community aspect of TK17. Their "point system" to unlock downloads is very frustrating. I got the points/posts i needed to download and it still didn't work. when i made a thread to ask about it they accused me of creating the thread to inflate my points/posts. Very toxic community for sure. HT is a lot easier to use and the graphics are way better without any shaders imo.

Reactions: Dingickso
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes