blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
Useless comment here: The updated post title, the change log, and the file hosting sources mention 0.18.1, but the compressed file and the program itself is 0.18.0.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
No. I'm not, i'm using an analogy to show how absurd his logic is.

Edit - Also. The game is not free. It's only free HERE. lol...

Okay, I know you're the developer but I am highly skeptical of this claim.

What model of laptop are you testing on? What CPU does it have? What kind of machine of any era can run a UE5 game on integrated graphics? And define fine.

This isn't an attack but I'm feeling like this is more of a troll post than anything else.

Because this is my specs - and let me tell you, even the latest i7 cannot handle UE5 properly without issues. It'll run, but I am highly doubtful that any CPU from 7 years ago will do it "fine"

View attachment 3287524
UE5 is much heavier on gpu, you won't be limited by your terrible choice of getting a 14th gen cpu instead of a cheaper basically the same 13th gen cpu or a much more effecient ryzen. I have an i7 4790 and 8GB of DDR3 1600 and I can run this over 60fps.

• Angry
Reactions: .Sirene

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
UE5 is much heavier on gpu, you won't be limited by your terrible choice of getting a 14th gen cpu instead of a cheaper basically the same 13th gen cpu or a much more effecient ryzen. I have an i7 4790 and 8GB of DDR3 1600 and I can run this over 60fps.
You seem to be under the impression that I'm running this game on CPU? I didn't say that, if you re-read the comment chain, you'd see that I'm actually pulling into question an absurd statement from the developer that he said he could run a UE5 game on INTEGRATED GRAPHICS as opposed to a dedicated GPU.

See here -
What are your specs and graphics settings? I tested it on my 7 years old laptop which does not even have a dedicated GPU and it ran fine. So maybe it is a driver issue.
I made the comparison that, even IF that was true - it would mean his 7 year old processor is capable of more than a modern CPU. Hence why I pulled it into question.

As for hardware, GPU - I'm running a 4080 and, my FPS is in the hundreds. As for my choice of purchase, why do you care? I mean, it's not like it's your money. I mean, it's clear you are salty, perhaps that others actually upgrade their PC's for work, or just as a hobby - how about not shitting on others because YOU can't/won't buy some hardware that was made after you were actually born, eh?

1706045244520.png

Jun 5, 2021
You seem to be under the impression that I'm running this game on CPU? I didn't say that, if you re-read the comment chain, you'd see that I'm actually pulling into question an absurd statement from the developer that he said he could run a UE5 game on INTEGRATED GRAPHICS as opposed to a dedicated GPU.

See here -

I made the comparison that, even IF that was true - it would mean his 7 year old processor is capable of more than a modern CPU. Hence why I pulled it into question.

As for hardware, GPU - I'm running a 4080 and, my FPS is in the hundreds. As for my choice of purchase, why do you care? I mean, it's not like it's your money. I mean, it's clear you are salty, perhaps that others actually upgrade their PC's for work, or just as a hobby - how about not shitting on others because YOU can't/won't buy some hardware that was made after you were actually born, eh?

View attachment 3290082
he could be running at low 720p I dont think its that unrealistic

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
No. I'm not, i'm using an analogy to show how absurd his logic is.

Edit - Also. The game is not free. It's only free HERE. lol...

Okay, I know you're the developer but I am highly skeptical of this claim.

What model of laptop are you testing on? What CPU does it have? What kind of machine of any era can run a UE5 game on integrated graphics? And define fine.

This isn't an attack but I'm feeling like this is more of a troll post than anything else.

Because this is my specs - and let me tell you, even the latest i7 cannot handle UE5 properly without issues. It'll run, but I am highly doubtful that any CPU from 7 years ago will do it "fine"

View attachment 3287524
I can't remember the model. Though it was also only possible when setting TSR native resolution to the lowest value. It still looked good enough. Not sure what the fps was, but it could have been 30-40.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes