zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
What about the Safe House...I dont have this in the mod folder.
Where can I find it ?

edit: SOLVED
I found it on the Discord Channel...for everybody here: It´s worth a lot to have a look on the discord channel for models, positions and mods.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No plot or story, just a build-your-cartoon-and-fuck-her-in-various-positions. I mean it's pretty and all but that gets boring after not even an hour. I don't see how this shit got a 4* rating, other than perverted zombies that are easy to please.
I've said that since the second update. Unfortunately rathren (the dev) focuses on his so-called "next-gen" 3d and quality which is in fact current-gen.
Gonna make him mad that someone in this thread said he hoped this will be as good as Perfect Lover, since he hates Unity and PL was made in Unity.

That proves my point: For a 3D adult game, the gameplay is AT LEAST as important as having the girl smile"almost realistically". It's 100* more important that her boobs jiggle and Unity will do that and cum postprocessing just as well as Unreal.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I've said that since the second update. Unfortunately rathren (the dev) focuses on his so-called "next-gen" 3d and quality which is in fact current-gen.
Gonna make him mad that someone in this thread said he hoped this will be as good as Perfect Lover, since he hates Unity and PL was made in Unity.

That proves my point: For a 3D adult game, the gameplay is AT LEAST as important as having the girl smile"almost realistically". It's 100* more important that her boobs jiggle and Unity will do that and cum postprocessing just as well as Unreal.
A lot of devs hate Unity now after the shit they pulled with license fees.

Reactions: TheWolflower

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019

you got a link to this PL game? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes