DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Intel Integrated Graphics seems to solve the lag stuff for me...

Anyone uses a GTX 1650 here? Whenever I try to use that instead this game's get really laggy.

cinemaholic

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone got the "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../HomeTogether/HomeTogether.uproject"? No idea how to solve it
I ran into the same problem when I installed the game on D:/ drive. You need to delete all and install on the C:/ drive, for example, in the Program Files folder. It worked for me.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
He deleted the racist public discussion in short order, but I have this private message. Who says that to a customer more than 3 months old???
At first he begged me to share my mods for free on his discord. After I refused, he changed tactics. In this image, i only asked him why i couldn't sell my free time to continue supporting his game and all. I never insulted him. He's completely unprofessional and should be banned from here.
There's nothing remotely racist there. There's nothing even that could be considered coarse or unkind.

You thinking there's anything insulting in that message means all your accusations are bs.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Since i'm not a game dev Idk if that's possible but I have a question.
Since AfterParty & Home Together are made in the unreal engine, would it be possible to import the character from AP to Home together or the character from HT to afterparty or would it cause some issues.
Team Monolith
My question went unnoticed. Could you tell me if i'm a moron?
Thanks

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Team Monolith
My question went unnoticed. Could you tell me if i'm a moron?
Thanks
Even with the same engine, different games function very differently. So it is not a matter of just moving them over.
HT has mod support so you can mod every character into the game. But making mods requires experience with 3d software and unreal engine.

Reactions: burryniceuser

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
How do you get this to work in full VR? I'm using quest 2 with cable but can't play the game properly because it comes up as window in Link mode rather than actually loading as a game

falcom2

May 10, 2019
Is this game not hot anymore. It's been a few days since the new version was released and there's not much discussion.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Is this game not hot anymore. It's been a few days since the new version was released and there's not much discussion.
Imho last updates have basically been very lackluster. Vanilla clothing and positions have stayed almost the same as on release. Body creator is only good for certain types of bodies and the rest they've said they won't fix but will add modding capabilities in that regard as well. So if you want something nice - wait for mods. Be it ready made characters, clothing, rooms, positions, character creator sliders. Body physics (butt jiggle) doesn't appear to work on fan made positions either.

Dunno, sounds not worth it at the moment.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Imho last updates have basically been very lackluster. Vanilla clothing and positions have stayed almost the same as on release. Body creator is only good for certain types of bodies and the rest they've said they won't fix but will add modding capabilities in that regard as well. So if you want something nice - wait for mods. Be it ready made characters, clothing, rooms, positions, character creator sliders. Body physics (butt jiggle) doesn't appear to work on fan made positions either.

Dunno, sounds not worth it at the moment.
Sadly this isn't Illusion, and this game will take a few more years with the smaller team and lesser funding.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes