redskins1791

May 27, 2023
Think its a good idea, and has potential, played it a bit on my laptop, just a shame the Vr side of it is so broken, as thats the reason I really downloaded it. But people put in their time and effort to make these kind of games, if you dont like it, dont download it, dont have a go at the creator.

Bjørn Hansen

Apr 1, 2018
a shame it only has those download links... mega and pixel only gives 5GB and game is bigger. another gives a flag in antivirus for that homepage and the last one keeps tricking me into downloading a verry small exe file that i for some reason refuse to double click...

xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
a shame it only has those download links... mega and pixel only gives 5GB and game is bigger. another gives a flag in antivirus for that homepage and the last one keeps tricking me into downloading a verry small exe file that i for some reason refuse to double click...
Pixel allows download of the full thing, it's simply slower speed after 5 gigs.

ElleD

Dec 13, 2021
You can download from Mega using MegaTools, but you need to change your IP address when you reaches the download limit.
I have the Mega app installed on my PC. When a 5GB plus file is downloaded, I hit the 5GB download limit, and then it gets reset afew hours later and the download continues. No IP changing is required.

ElleD

Dec 13, 2021
I have the Mega app installed on my PC. When a 5GB plus file is downloaded, I hit the 5GB download limit, and then it gets reset afew hours later and the download continues. No IP changing is required.
I downloaded v0.4 last year. I am downloading the latest version now. Of all the options I've seen on this board, Mega is always the easiest and most reliable.

[I do not own Mega, and I am not getting paid by Mega. :)]

• Haha
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

pustal

Nov 27, 2023
I have NR.3 doesnt work. I tried all 0-9 none of them work lol
I took one from here that worked:
0 – Patreon Code = GRRGBX4
1 – Patreon Code = 422DDNV
2 – Patreon Code = KFKYT7K
3 – Patreon Code = STSVSNC
4 – Patreon Code = GCWM9TT
5 – Patreon Code = BHW3DFB
6 – Patreon Code = RZJYBGB
7 – Patreon Code = M6SJKDP
8 – Patreon Code = 8FG2ZFY
9 – Patreon Code = BALX567
Got it from .

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Please tell the developer of the game that you can touch and shake the breasts with the mouse, but you cannot touch and shake the hips(ass) and vagina(pussy). Please add this feature, thank you very much

Reactions: P0iSON

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Since i'm not a game dev Idk if that's possible but I have a question.
Since AfterParty & Home Together are made in the unreal engine, would it be possible to import the character from AP to Home together or the character from HT to afterparty or would it cause some issues.

Reactions: Everest Harrison

Edosan23

Dec 29, 2023
Hello people. There are many racists in the official Home Together community and HT staff:eek:. I was a legal customer, learning modding to bang certain video game models. I simply offered my services on their discord for a few shekels, to continue supporting this game and all. They called me a fucking Indosenian. And the boss Rathren (aka team monolith here), tells me to find a job, and that my country is poor. Of course, he eventually banned me from all official sites, like any classic racist. Don't support this racist team.:eek:

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
In some ways this game is underrated. I don't think some people understand how many variations there are in the animations. Each speed is a different set of visuals and audio, and there are like 12 speeds for each of the 12 scenes. Plus the beginning and two different ending animations. I watched one of the slow speed animations for a couple of minutes and it didn't seem to loop at all. All the body movements and sounds are subtly different. There are probably two hours plus of unique loops alone here.

Last edited:

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
Hello people. There are many racists in the official Home Together community and HT staff:eek:. I was a legal customer, learning modding to bang certain video game models. I simply offered my services on their discord for a few shekels, to continue supporting this game and all. They called me a fucking Indosenian. And the boss Rathren (aka team monolith here), tells me to find a job, and that my country is poor. Of course, he eventually banned me from all official sites, like any classic racist. Don't support this racist team.:eek:
any proof?? i really dont want this game to die like that

Reactions: GoneHunting
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes