xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
all the codes are invalid
Idk man I just did it yesterday and it worked. My version led me to and the code required from game was number 3. Followed the steps and activated right away.
It doesn't make sense to have just some of the codes disabled, but it's a possibility, so just send a DM to the dude that provides the keys guide, so he could look into it.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
You have no damn idea what you are talking about, stop talking nonsense and creating misinformation.

Literally CPU's from 2011 have AVX, seriously, do you even Google? Could have saved all of that stuff you posted which is just BS.

Wouldn't a PC from before that time even be able to run it anyway? Would you even want it to? At best you would get a slideshow or you dumb down the settings to make the girl look like an NPC from Oblivion.
Especially since this game is made for VR and supposed to be photo realistic.

Reactions: rev_10 and elomußz

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
How can I import my former selfmade characters form previous version to the actual one ?
...and where ca I get a few mods for this like an marketplace or some free stuff ?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HomeTogether-0.17.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Why are there no lesbian poses? There's only one of these in the game. Where is the cunnilingus - does it apply to male and female versions?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So the guy make his game borderline unplayable for the majority of people in favor of pretty graphics? Genius move.
What are your specs and graphics settings? I tested it on my 7 years old laptop which does not even have a dedicated GPU and it ran fine. So maybe it is a driver issue.

Reactions: P0iSON

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
You have no damn idea what you are talking about, stop talking nonsense and creating misinformation.

Literally CPU's from 2011 have AVX, seriously, do you even Google? Could have saved all of that stuff you posted which is just BS.

what is the picture in your signature from?

whoasky

Apr 27, 2020
r5 2400g
rx5700xt
8gb ram ddr4 2666 (mid range pc)
60+fps 1080 ultra
awesome graphics and gameplay. amazing work, looking foward for this game

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Wouldn't a PC from before that time even be able to run it anyway? Would you even want it to? At best you would get a slideshow or you dumb down the settings to make the girl look like an NPC from Oblivion.
Especially since this game is made for VR and supposed to be photo realistic.
A CPU older than those? Probably not, even with a CPU from 2011 that has AVX, you would struggle with this game. I just wanted to point out that AVX is not even a new set of instructions on CPUs.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes