FerociousBear

May 7, 2020
No. I have a 2018 processor and it doesn't have avx.
Xeon processors until 2018 do not have avx.
In Pentium processors that were once top Intel - there is no avx.
And such a processor is quite enough for gaming at 1080p at above-average settings.
And, AMD only got avx!!! in the second generation of Ryzen!
my 1st generation ryzen says hello.)
1703843294173.png

Reactions: Gzowl_LiP

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Hello people. There are many racists in the official Home Together community and HT staff:eek:. I was a legal customer, learning modding to bang certain video game models. I simply offered my services on their discord for a few shekels, to continue supporting this game and all. They called me a fucking Indosenian. And the boss Rathren (aka team monolith here), tells me to find a job, and that my country is poor. Of course, he eventually banned me from all official sites, like any classic racist. Don't support this racist team.:eek:

And you'll show proof of that, right?

Edosan23

Dec 29, 2023
And you'll show proof of that, right?
He deleted the racist public discussion in short order, but I have this private message. Who says that to a customer more than 3 months old???
At first he begged me to share my mods for free on his discord. After I refused, he changed tactics. In this image, i only asked him why i couldn't sell my free time to continue supporting his game and all. I never insulted him. He's completely unprofessional and should be banned from here.

Last edited:

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
This is all slander - the author is handsome!
The dude has no evidence, maybe he didn’t share something with the author and now wants to “cancel” him.

Reactions: Gzowl_LiP

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
He deleted the racist public discussion in short order, but I have this private message. Who says that to a customer more than 3 months old???
At first he begged me to share my mods for free on his discord. After I refused, he changed tactics. In this image, i only asked him why i couldn't sell my free time to continue supporting his game and all. I never insulted him. He's completely unprofessional and should be banned from here.

My brother in christ, it's a mod; who do you think you are to ask for money of mods? Lmao.
Modders for fallout & all don't get paid.
I think you just wanted to make a few bucks out of a project & he told you to piss off & now you're mad

OverlordCW

May 22, 2023
My brother in christ, it's a mod; who do you think you are to ask for money of mods? Lmao.
Modders for fallout & all don't get paid.
I think you just wanted to make a few bucks out of a project & he told you to piss off & now you're mad
Actually Bethesda recently added a mod marketplace to Skyrim and they had the Creation Club before that where you could buy mods. This will probably be the case for all future Bethesda games.

Reactions: lazysherlock

checkker

Apr 4, 2021
Pro tip: if you tried it in VR, try it with praydog's new UEVR injector. Then play the game in non-vr mode: the VR is better than what the devs tried to implement. At least the graphics are not pixelized.

Reactions: turtle68686

mdki

May 4, 2017
could you add other download links? Torrent, or maybe Gofile, mediafire, workupload. All the hosts there were posted are limited. Unless anyone has a secret way to bypass Mega's limit

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
could you add other download links? Torrent, or maybe Gofile, mediafire, workupload. All the hosts there were posted are limited. Unless anyone has a secret way to bypass Mega's limit
Already posted here.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
The tool to create sex positions is somehow interesting, but there is one issue with it, bodies are locked together.
Would be good to have those 2 separated, plus having motion controls aswell, to select with part move at what extend.
This would allow "players" to create animations dev could use, that's some sort of win-win.
And if that tool is upgraded then having the possibility to add more participants.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
There is nothing racist in what he wrote btw.

You may not have understood what he wrote, which made you think that because you did read "poor country".

It's ridiculous.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes