Jun 17, 2018
Couple of things I didn't understand:
1. How to select the in game women? I clicked one, twice, clicked on load nothing happened. I even typed patreon code given in main page.
2. After she enters house, if we get into a position, they don't move, just stand there. Is there any button to play? I clicked on bottomleft play like button still nothing happend, tried Enter/Spacebar,etc.

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Currently no plans for furry, but we already have some cotumes up for vote on Patreon that could be considered cosplay :)
BTW did you see https://f95zone.to/threads/home-together-v0-3-0-home-together.130383/post-9187854 ?
Maybe you could add them to the main post so ppl can find them :)

Currently we have BJ and footjob as foreplay animations, but we will be adding softer foreplay in the future :)
Or do you mean something else by foreplay?
The adding softer foreplay is an excellent addition for a future version.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
- Too much screen shake in pov, needs a shake toggle.
- Needs a way to make the mc disappear without removing the penis.

Other than those things, I like it.

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Just making a comment for the statistics...
Looks stunning - Hope it becomes something more than just "click-to-get-scene"...
...but even if it doesn't it almost stands on its own as a tech-demo

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Well, I played with character creator for an hour or so. Oversized boobs and overly voluptous for some people(my type of female figure, what can you do. And they actually exist), but well...it is what it is. Pretty hard to make Serena-like african-american type(end up with a character looking like a duck) or scandinavian(end up with a character looking like a dude). Hasn't even tried to jump into asian territory.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
Looks great. I have an issue with POW style. Like when you take a view from the side of girl, it gets really weird during blowjob

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Well, I played with character creator for an hour or so. Oversized boobs and overly voluptous for some people(my type of female figure, what can you do. And they actually exist), but well...it is what it is. Pretty hard to make Serena-like african-american type(end up with a character looking like a duck) or scandinavian(end up with a character looking like a dude). Hasn't even tried to jump into asian territory.
The basic faces from the triangle setup are horrendous. Because of this, modifying the faces further with sliders can't help.

Last edited:

CharredTableware

May 2, 2022
Bit of a weird question/shot in the dark but has anyone figured out a good way to rip models from the game?

Before anyone says anything, because I know how it may sound, no, I'm not trying to steal assets or anything like that. Please just read
The game is incredibly beautiful without a doubt, but I just like taking 3d models from games and throwing them into blender. Why? Well because if you know your way around blender you can create some really high quality renders using these assets. It's not anything I'd share in any way and certainly not anything i'd try to profit off of and i honestly only ever rip custom characters (not dev made ones is what I mean). It's just something I do lol

I tried UE viewer already but got an error which google tells me is cause ue viewer isn't updated enough for the version of unreal that the game's using.
If the devs dont want me talking about this publicly, just dm me ig or lmk.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Bit of a weird question/shot in the dark but has anyone figured out a good way to rip models from the game?

Before anyone says anything, because I know how it may sound, no, I'm not trying to steal assets or anything like that. Please just read
The game is incredibly beautiful without a doubt, but I just like taking 3d models from games and throwing them into blender. Why? Well because if you know your way around blender you can create some really high quality renders using these assets. It's not anything I'd share in any way and certainly not anything i'd try to profit off of and i honestly only ever rip custom characters (not dev made ones is what I mean). It's just something I do lol

I tried UE viewer already but got an error which google tells me is cause ue viewer isn't updated enough for the version of unreal that the game's using.
If the devs dont want me talking about this publicly, just dm me ig or lmk.
Our model is just DAZ, so you won't really get anything from ripping it. Might as well download it there.
What makes it look good are our shaders, lighting, facial animations, and so on. Which obviously can't get ripped anyway.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes