May 19, 2017
I love this already. Keep it coming devs! The character creation is already leagues better than most AAA games. More positions and creation options would be nice (hairs, clothes, and accessories) would be nice . More accessory slots too. I will watch this game's career with great interest.

Reactions: Schulth

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I have a question what is the unlock code I downloaded the public version of 2.0 .I just want to see how the creator I created but I can't save it for some reason.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have a question what is the unlock code I downloaded the public version of 2.0 .I just want to see how the creator I created but I can't save it for some reason.
If I was you, I`ll check the game version at OP !!!!!!!

gokusick

Jun 18, 2020
Team Monolith
Played. Has a lot of potential my suggestion is
- Male POV camera shake should be able to toggle on/off.
- Sex position seem to be fixed per object position, should have multiple sex position on sofa, bed, table etc.., and make it change able without have to exit the current sexscene.

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
Team Monolith
Played. Has a lot of potential my suggestion is
- Male POV camera shake should be able to toggle on/off.
- Sex position seem to be fixed per object position, should have multiple sex position on sofa, bed, table etc.., and make it change able without have to exit the current sexscene.
You can change without exiting. Click on the bottom left heart icon to see all the discovered positions.

Reactions: Schulth

gokusick

Jun 18, 2020
You can change without exiting. Click on the bottom left heart icon to see all the discovered positions.
Yeah i saw that but there is only one sex position per object position (it seem to count left side of sofa, middle part of sofa separately instead of just sofa).
It only for discovered sex position but if that sex position is on the same object like sofa i have to exit missionary one first to discovered reverse cow girl one, It doesn't make any sense. lol

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
damn in DLSS balanced mode it heats my 3070ti more than warzone
also, it doesn't save custom models and even if i modify one of the premade girls it doesn't keep the changes, is that normal?

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
damn in DLSS balanced mode it heats my 3070ti more than warzone
also, it doesn't save custom models and even if i modify one of the premade girls it doesn't keep the changes, is that normal?
You have to save their cards first before you can use them.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes