moedor

Aug 17, 2018
God damn this game is so good. It already has the Illusion system of trading characters with pngs. I can only imagine a game like this in a simulation setting like AA2. Maybe something like a college campus
What is AA2?

EngineofDeath

Feb 5, 2019
I feel bad for pirating, but I don't have digital currencies to support Team Monolith so just take this cheer as a support for you guys. :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::censored::cry::love::LOL::ROFLMAO::sick::sleep::sneaky:(y)(n):unsure::whistle::coffee::giggle::alien::devilish::geek::poop: (idk how to cheer at all, just pretend it is).

Reactions: °Vergil°

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well, Not only have I seen so far the updates coming free, but I havn't seen any real drm or bs crap pulled like other people who made games over it. No complains or anything. I hope he gets the funding for this. Not everyone can support like they used to.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Well, Not only have I seen so far the updates coming free, but I havn't seen any real drm or bs crap pulled like other people who made games over it. No complains or anything. I hope he gets the funding for this. Not everyone can support like they used to.
Man, I'd love to pledge to these guys, but due to shit happening at home and never knowing when you'll need another few bucks, I simply can't.
Already had to cancel my pledges to a few devs because of this stupid war(no chance of going outside the country, where my main job was and the jobs in here are just enough to make ends meet), so I can relate to your message like anyone.

Good luck to developers on this one. Could be a big hit in a year or two.

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
I think with all those new features that they adding they need to start thinking about random character creator, im sure a lot of people dont like always make a new character, and instead the game jsut gives it to you. imo :BootyTime:

Reactions: Vazont

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I think with all those new features that they adding they need to start thinking about random character creator, im sure a lot of people dont like always make a new character, and instead the game jsut gives it to you. imo :BootyTime:
That would make sense I like the way how illusion games do it where you just set some criteria and it starts rolling.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes