Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
First off there is not way to change key binds for movement
No way to reduce mouse sensitivity.
Poses are hard due to the fact they are almost on top of another pose which always seems the default pose even when clicking the pose wanted.
Finally any changes made to characters do not repeat do not!!!!!! remain when entering the house scenes. It always revert back to the default character shape and size.
Thus the fact you posted changes I have found non.
Honestly i really like the game except for the above facts. It appears you have designed it for use with a counsel controller and no a PC keyboard set up. hate and despise the WASD keys. It would be great if you included a key rebind chart for those of us whom use a PC.
Great artwork just would like to have move control over mouse moments. Curretly mouse floats and does not stay where you want it. Looking forward to you next updates.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Finally any changes made to characters do not repeat do not!!!!!! remain when entering the house scenes. It always revert back to the default character shape and size.
Thus the fact you posted changes I have found non.
You need to save character card

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Well, latest tries with characters. Can't say that they're half dcent but it is what it is. Making orcs and weird creatures are the easiest thing to do. And very hard to contain yourself from making boobs oversized(as you see on the pics, heh)

Lisa.png Amber.png Helen.png Orc.png

sbof1

Sep 23, 2020
Hey Dev, I am here to congratulate you on a job well done. While the game is lacking in content, it is very well polished. Much better than most games on here. You have done some great work so far and I look forward to your future updates. ᴬˡˢᵒ, ᵃᵈᵈ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵖᵃⁿᵗʸʰᵒˢᵉ ᵖˡᶻ

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Red skin doesn't look right in the latest update. The cranked contrast you need to get red comes with orange splotches. And the red skin tone isn't as red as it was before.

Reactions: altairxoxo

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
Hey Dev, I am here to congratulate you on a job well done. While the game is lacking in content, it is very well polished. Much better than most games on here. You have done some great work so far and I look forward to your future updates. ᴬˡˢᵒ, ᵃᵈᵈ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵖᵃⁿᵗʸʰᵒˢᵉ ᵖˡᶻ
the game doesnt even have lods dude, its going to work poorly with each update, thats what people on discord are saying, and i agree.

sbof1

Sep 23, 2020
the game doesnt even have lods dude, its going to work poorly with each update, thats what people on discord are saying, and i agree.
I guess I didn't think of this because I have a pretty beefy machine. It ran very well for me. 80-90fps consistent.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
This is now in my top "quick frap" games list. When I want some hot, quality action quick...this is my go to. I expect I'll spend a few hours making some custom characters. This might have to be the next project I back. The quality and customization are top-tier. My only complaint is the nipple modeling/detail could be better.

altairxoxo

Apr 16, 2020
Red skin doesn't look right in the latest update. The cranked contrast you need to get red comes with orange splotches. And the red skin tone isn't as red as it was before.
I agree, I liked it better when we could pick the color of the skin instead of skin brightness, etc.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes