heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Looks beautiful and the customization is nice. If you make it really easy to add assets (clothes, tattoos, accessories, etc) though a mod folder or something, you could really have something amazing on your hands here - though you might want to look into a more efficient way of browsing the options. Going one by one gets REALLY tedious after a while.

Hoping for girl/girl options as well!

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Really, really great potential with this one, finish up the character creation (hopefully adding in male/futa customization as well?) and then maybe some kind of story later and this could be better than Monolith Bay.
Bastet-3-portrait.png Bastet-8-portrait.png

Reactions: Pigfarmer

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But how do i do that? When i save i get the 3 temporary pictures, temp, border1 and border2. What do i do with those?
Nothing......you are doing something wrong !!!!! Just pick a character, make the modifications and save, thats it !!! :)(y)

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Well, I enjoyed this game a lot more than I thought I would. Its different from most of the games on here. What is the "official" term for this type of game?

I'm not the most artistic person but I enjoy playing with the character customization part of the game. The movement and UI took some time to get use to but definitely was fun learning along the way. Are there more games like this?

Also, thanks to whoever shared this game!

kaz38

May 15, 2022
Anyone was able to make an asian looking character? I've been playing with settings but didn't get the full slithy eyes and all. :?

• Haha
Reactions: Schulth

Demitrix23

Feb 1, 2020
Nothing......you are doing something wrong !!!!! Just pick a character, make the modifications and save, thats it !!! :)(y)
Im trying but i just get some pictures saved in appdata folder, the game even says so, and i try to put them into the character list but it doesnt work for me. Dunno why:/

Demitrix23

Feb 1, 2020
You don't get it, he wants to steal the 3D model.:LOL:
Not at all. Im just trying to save a character in this game. When i press save the game tells me there are saved in an appdata folder, i go to that folder and it contains 3 pictures, if i copy them into the character folder it doesnt work. Just trying to work this out.

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
looks real good might give this proper go and wheres the Bigger Dick slider and i wonder if theres gonna be Preggo cum inflation belly bulges endless cum option etc xD:love:

trenini2

Oct 4, 2019
Not at all. Im just trying to save a character in this game. When i press save the game tells me there are saved in an appdata folder, i go to that folder and it contains 3 pictures, if i copy them into the character folder it doesnt work. Just trying to work this out.
I solved by starting the program as admin

Hyperslot

May 7, 2021
It's a highly potential game and I really like the reality of it. It would be nice to see it in the game as adjustable motions. For example, The Lustland Adventure has a square bar that you can adjust either going slow and short penetration, slow and deep, fast and short, or fast and deep (and give you the option to scale how you wish to perform) I think this would bring even more reality to scenes.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes