zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
We release a new version on the 15th of every month :)
Please add touch pussy and ass
Add 360 camera when girl walking
Add positions 69 , face off , doggy style in living room , Pretzel Dip , Cowgirl , Reverse Cowgirl , Missionary , Scoop Me Up , Reverse Scoop , Golden Arch , The Seashell , Butter Churner , The Pinball Wizard , Spork , Seated Wheelbarrow , Table Top , Champagne Room , Upstanding Citizen , The Lazy Man , Mutual Masturbation , and dance girl
Thanks very much

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Please add touch pussy and ass
Add 360 camera when girl walking
Add positions 69 , face off , doggy style in living room , Pretzel Dip , Cowgirl , Reverse Cowgirl , Missionary , Scoop Me Up , Reverse Scoop , Golden Arch , The Seashell , Butter Churner , The Pinball Wizard , Spork , Seated Wheelbarrow , Table Top , Champagne Room , Upstanding Citizen , The Lazy Man , Mutual Masturbation , and dance girl
Thanks very much
noted-anime.gif

Pandabuffel

Dec 2, 2017
Is there any place where people are sharing characters/models? Was hoping to find some here, but while people are posting screenshots of their creations almost nobody is actually sharing their model (which is a shame, since I personally care much more for those than the so-many ingame screenshots). I personally suck at the character creation, so was hoping someone could help me out getting more models.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Team Monolith
I just tried this and the graphics are great, the models awesome and have a great feel all around. I love customizing models, which is why I am a huge fan of VaM. Care to, at some point making more options for the customizer? Maybe even allow to alter the male character?

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
Is there any place where people are sharing characters/models? Was hoping to find some here, but while people are posting screenshots of their creations almost nobody is actually sharing their model (which is a shame, since I personally care much more for those than the so-many ingame screenshots). I personally suck at the character creation, so was hoping someone could help me out getting more models.
I would like to know this too, there's no random button and I appreciate there are a lot of stats to randomise, but if you could do "randomise selected"

For example with the new face changes, tick the main face triangle selector, the new face options page and the various facial features sliders and start pressing random until you get someone hot

You could do the same for body, select some features to randomise and keep trying til you get someone with a figure you like

Reactions: doccop63
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes