d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
Would be great to have FSR upscaling. Or if only the DLSS to FSR mod worked on this. I tried but didn't work. Theres a DLSS file in game folder but it says TSR in-game.

jackywllk

Nov 19, 2019
Given the rate of growth this "game" has I see some interesting potential to this. I could see this being a design and graphics replacement for all the Honey Select "drawn" games out there, the model customization and interaction system is already rather robust. You may be indirectly building a easier to work with sex graphics engine. I would highly recommend you look at options to allow users to EASILY import their own locations and assets into your software. Just food for thought.
I agree. I personally only enjoyed the character customization aspect of honey select series and this game does a pretty good job at it already. I hope this could be a its focus going forward :)

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Given the rate of growth this "game" has I see some interesting potential to this. I could see this being a design and graphics replacement for all the Honey Select "drawn" games out there, the model customization and interaction system is already rather robust. You may be indirectly building a easier to work with sex graphics engine. I would highly recommend you look at options to allow users to EASILY import their own locations and assets into your software. Just food for thought.
My thoughts exactly, these devs could potentially change the Adult VN game if they wanted to right now. high quality models/customization/animations/photomode is all there! Just need more diverse environments and the ability to add new "actors" into a scene.

Mar 26, 2022
I played out of curiosity, and I must admit that this is probably the best looking H-game made on the Unreal Engine, which at the same time doesn't completely annihilate PC. It's just a shame that it doesn't have a story (for now). With a good story and widely developed relationships, this could be a really, really great game.

kizmiaz

Jul 2, 2020
This is a very good work : Customisation, photos... I like it. I have a lot of suggestion but i'm sure the devs are working on it already.
Just one question :
Most of the faces expressions don't work (except kiss, rage and neutral). Am i the only one ?

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really interesting idea, the bad part is the ghost nut in some scenes, also could be great if there was a possibility to share some creations.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes