kalinko

Mar 3, 2019
such a great game. only thing that would make it better for me is a kind of 'posing mode' where u can get the model into different positions and make lewd photos of her with different facial expressions, clothes etc.

EDIT: Holy shit he added photomode. Downloading...

Reactions: Lif3mau5

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
How to unlock all sex scenes? I created a new chara and all my 15 opened scened was reset

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
I don't know what happened, but for some reason existing characters will no longer be overwritten unless I create a new character to save. It doesn't matter if I restart the game or pc. It's just completely broken. Guess I need to do a clean install of the game.

Edit: Well looks like the game does not want to save the existing characters when setting the ingame fps limit to 30 :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I found the character customization incredible, but I didn't understand why I can't apply them to the game, do I have to have a patreon code? In any case, it's an incredible game, very well put together, if you have to pay, well, it will be like that hahaha

I would like the possibility of having more modifications to the woman, I loved that she can look more muscular, the bigger, the better, it would be ideal to be able to modify more muscles to have the ideal buff shape that each one wants for her girl in the game.
1671957599257.png

May 8, 2020
I found the character customization incredible, but I didn't understand why I can't apply them to the game, do I have to have a patreon code? In any case, it's an incredible game, very well put together, if you have to pay, well, it will be like that hahaha

I would like the possibility of having more modifications to the woman, I loved that she can look more muscular, the bigger, the better, it would be ideal to be able to modify more muscles to have the ideal buff shape that each one wants for her girl in the game.
View attachment 2262005
Ow u create damn she hulk dude )) nice)
First save ur char then apply before the start.
Code posted already here ))

Reactions: Deadshot1984
May 8, 2020
We need gangbang in game )
Bukkake stuff ! And more outfits for female char and more customisation for male char .

oh would be nice some piercings and tattoos female char !

cool coolio game)

Reactions: Jagged
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes