Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Ok seriously I don't understand what I'm doing wrong but no matter how hard I try I can't use the character I create in the game. I always get the base character I used, but never the one I create, despite trying many ways to save it. And that I applied the code.

How is the proccess?

Reactions: BorgiaBou

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Ok i had the problem with character creation save cuz it didn't save my created character, i had to give some permissions from my antvirus for the game and now it works and can save created characters...

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Not familiar with Unreal Engine game controls. No included instructions leave me with a room I can move around in, but nothing more. I'm done with this game, too much work

• Angry
Reactions: walls77 and gohzti

UberNova

Feb 22, 2018
Would suggest to add, cumshots, from the handjob, and make even titjobs, the game is fucking beautiful to look at

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I just tried this Game and i gotta Say...

Holy cow biggest timesink i have spend on a charácter creator since Black Desert! And Dang i find the little detail of her pupils retracting and contracting each time she blinks neat af, this right here is next gen! Ladies and gentlemen!

I Will surely spend on this one when it gets more development just for the customization alone lol xD

Also i hope the plot is something more than her only doing OnlyFans Or Adult films :p

Reactions: kellsjunk

MoaningMertle

Jun 9, 2020
The game has no cum coming out of the dick? i.e Footjob, Handjob etc. There seems to be in some scenes like blowjob and vaginal but I don't really think its cum since it just looks like saliva etc.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Options I would like:
-Mouse sensitivity/turnrate setting, it sucks to have to constantly turn that up and down between first person scenes and scnes where you use it as a mouse
-Option to turn of the other character while moving around so they don't get in the way
-Option to always have the male character in that blue translucent ghost mode
-Option to replace the male with a futa
-Option to switch between anal and vaginal

Jan 5, 2022
In general more customization for both partners and a relationship mechanic is a good idea in general.

Since it takse place in a home it can turn into a netori game where mc every day comes to the house to bang the gf/wife and goes out.

And you give a time limit etc. and stats like stamina, vigor, etc. which you can upgrade by playing.

Also adding stuff like pregnancy and endings too depending on how you get caught and etc.

Maybe adding properties like perks to customization too and the customization of personalities.

Also stats for the girl and progress on her like traits and stats based on what you do and perform.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes