Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
-Modifiable hair length, only shorter is possible not longer
The fuq u mean? What's the starting hair length?!!
Why can't it be longer, if it's "next gen graphics".
I'M NOT SETTING MY POTATO SALAD ON FIRE TO WATCH BALD BITCHES, DEV.
GIBBUS OUR BODY-LONG HAIR GODDESSES.
lol, I'll just wait for Andromeda to hit.
I know you were kind of joking but just to make it clear, there are long and short hairstyles. But now you can also reduce the hair length of every hairstyle. But making it longer than its model is not possible from a technical side since there is no information for the direction the hair should grow beyond its default length (just straight would look very weird, that's just how UE5 groom hair works)

Reactions: doiglas69

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Wouldn't tattoos be wonderful?
Yes. And many things would be wonderful aswell ^^

But the thing is, what are THE MOST wonderful things the developer can implement? Because if he spends time creating a wonderful thing, he isn't spending time creating a WONDERFUL thing.

Avoiding feature creep should not be only the developer's task. Everybody should be careful when asking for new features.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Yes. And many things would be wonderful aswell ^^

But the thing is, what are THE MOST wonderful things the developer can implement? Because if he spends time creating a wonderful thing, he isn't spending time creating a WONDERFUL thing.

Avoiding feature creep should not be only the developer's task. Everybody should be careful when asking for new features.
OK, I take it back. No tattoos. I don't want to clog up the development. :)

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
Patience young pirates patience...
Garrrrr! but me wants to bend me favourite girls over the neighbours picket fence!

-Modifiable hair length, only shorter is possible not longer
The fuq u mean? What's the starting hair length?!!
Why can't it be longer, if it's "next gen graphics".
I'M NOT SETTING MY POTATO SALAD ON FIRE TO WATCH BALD BITCHES, DEV.
GIBBUS OUR BODY-LONG HAIR GODDESSES.
lol, I'll just wait for Andromeda to hit.
what is Andromeda?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Garrrrr! but me wants to bend me favourite girls over the neighbours picket fence!

what is Andromeda?
Andromeda is the closest galaxy to us. So far, it is the only thing approaching our galaxy, The milky way.
The joke is, I'd better wait billions of years for Andromeda to collide with The milky way, than for the "next gen graphics game" devs/dev to figure out how to simulate 'stable hair physics' for hair lengths past the neck.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
It's a great game, and it would be great to have some foot fetish activities, like foot licking, foot punching, etc
We already have a footjob, and we also have monthly polls on Patreon that decide on new animations. Good chance there will be more foot stuff on there in the future :)

Well the more content they add, the slower we get it here. Not to mention the DRM that will soon follow, along with codes to add tier stuff and etc.
There are no plans of adding DRM or more codes.

Last edited:

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
IMHO this Game has the potential to replace HS2. The character creation is already nice althoug there a way to less clothing options. And thats the reason i write this posting: Is there any chance that the game will be modable?

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
There are no plans of adding DRM or more codes.
Bless you. If only more games had this mindset. Plenty of Steam games I want to play but they all have stupid Denuvo DRM (I'm looking at you, Ubisoft and your Far Cry/Assassin's Creed franchises). I know I could technically download a different version from the Internet that doesn't have DRM, but then I open my computer up to the possibility of viruses.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
IMHO this Game has the potential to replace HS2. The character creation is already nice althoug there a way to less clothing options. And thats the reason i write this posting: Is there any chance that the game will be modable?
Any game is moddable and especially unreal engine games are moddable rather easily. We consider official mode support for the future but it is no easy/short task, so we don't know for sure, yet. :)

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes