bidus

Aug 18, 2022
What are your PCs specs? And have you tried reducing the graphics settings?
its 8gb, i5 9th gen and 4gb gtx 1050ti and yes i tried it on windows mode with medium/low settings but it kept stuttering and gameplay was stuck at 13 fps

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
its 8gb, i5 9th gen and 4gb gtx 1050ti and yes i tried it on windows mode with medium/low settings but it kept stuttering and gameplay was stuck at 13 fps
My configurations are Ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1650, 16 GB
The game is going fine.
Low 55 Fps; Medium 45 Fps; High 30 Fps; Ultra 20 Fps.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
pretty low-end graphics card but you should be getting around 30fps on medium. Have you installed the latest graphics drivers? And install this: GameBaseFolder\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe :)

Reactions: bidus

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
You may also want to try setting the TSR Native resolution to 67% or little lower like 59%, which will result in a minimal reduction in visual quality. But this would help squeeze some extra performance out of your GPU.

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Game is still in BETA so graphic issues will be common across the board even with a system with a RTX 4000 series. My system includes Ryzen 9 3900X - 32GM RAM - DirectX 12 - EVGA RTX 2080 TI (528.02 Nvidia driver) and just completed a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro and the game is running with more lag than it did in Windows 10. One of my biggest issues is that on some of my girls when doing the blowjob scenes, I cannot see the top lip especially with small lips. Still trying to work out the tweaks of the new OS on my end so will keep it until I figure out which graphic settings is best for v5.0. Also, the hair settings do not seem to save properly, guess I will wait until v7.0 is release.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
So, is modding currently possible? I'm not particularly familiar with modding Unreal Engine games, but I gave it a shot and hit an immediate road block upon finding the archive was encrypted. As I said, i'm not an Unreal dude, so i wouldn't be surprised if i was just approaching things wrong and don't need to unpack the archive.

Reactions: Taeri_is_hot

IIT0NE

Mar 4, 2019
So, is modding currently possible? I'm not particularly familiar with modding Unreal Engine games, but I gave it a shot and hit an immediate road block upon finding the archive was encrypted. As I said, i'm not an Unreal dude, so i wouldn't be surprised if i was just approaching things wrong and don't need to unpack the archive.
I hit the same block as you with this one. Would be cool if the devs allowed a bit of freedom while it's developing. I know it's "I.P." and all that, but I'm not sure the entire world's gonna want to distribute skins freely across the globe from an indie game on Patreon.

Once they become a legit firm, they'll have legal support to handle that side of stuff anyway.

Reactions: Taeri_is_hot

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I hit the same block as you with this one. Would be cool if the devs allowed a bit of freedom while it's developing. I know it's "I.P." and all that, but I'm not sure the entire world's gonna want to distribute skins freely across the globe from an indie game on Patreon.

Once they become a legit firm, they'll have legal support to handle that side of stuff anyway.
The "encryption" is just a default unreal thing and can easily be bypassed by all tools for unpacking unreal stuff. For example gildor's UE viewer.

Is modding possible? Yes, you can mod any unreal engine game (except maybe for some rare cases where they did a special effort to pretend it, but no game I know of). But with zero prior knowledge in modding, it is gonna be a pretty steep learning curve.

Last edited:

IIT0NE

Mar 4, 2019
The "encryption" is just a default unreal thing and can easily be bypassed by all tools for unpacking unreal stuff. For example gildor's UE viewer.
I didn't know that. I'm even newer to this than I thought! Thanks for letting me know.

[edit] - I'm a graphic designer by trade, with over 20 years' experience across all disciplines. I dabble in creating textures for various games, and I've helped in other areas with a large number of indie, and not-so indie titles to-date (NDA's don't allow me to name drop, of course). I'm essentially a freelancer, but can offer a premium studio/agency experience at freelance rates.

I've just moved to the US, and I'd like to work with you in some capacity while you're in the early stages of development and while I'm "finding my feet" over here. Reach out via DM if this is something you want to talk about further. Thanks again :)

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Are the scene areas where the controls are not present incomplete? The dialog menus only seem to show up for a few areas.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
unlock key from OP (G8LDH9KT) - doesn't work for me (guess it's the patreon key?)

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes