Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
Ok seriously I don't understand what I'm doing wrong but no matter how hard I try I can't use the character I create in the game. I always get the base character I used, but never the one I create, despite trying many ways to save it. And that I applied the code.

How is the proccess?
as others said, if you found the save button and it didn't work, the game doesn't have permission to write files (.png image with portrait and customisation packed into the image invisibly) into the Characters folder where you extracted it

ggaNi69

Aug 3, 2019
I could be wrong but my guess is that the storymode the devs are planning to make will be like MonolithBay in terms of having a set of interactable characters (that can be customized) and being an Adventure with a bit of a linear story.
A thought that has been circling me around is how nobody has suggested about making H.T like Koikatsu in terms of:
#1 You build the population of NPCs (or pick the standard ones) that will be roaming around (in this case) the neighborhood.
#2 You can interact with them but MOST IMPORTANTLY, shag them.
For more variability, NPCs will have personalities, traits and relationships with other npcs (like the Sims) that will make them easier or harder to progress your goal of persuasion (i.e: a lonely housewive must be approached with discression, lest you get catched by her (lazy) husband), however, to make it more than a sex game, you have to earn money, level up stats, earn traits, tidy up and upgrade whatever place your living in.
So you get the idea about making the core aspect of the game more sandbox'y and replayable, it could also have the option to choose a female protagonist (no penis mode) and "woo" the men, the women, the futas, the femboys? Whoever you want.

The TL;DR = SUGGESTION: the Sandbox should be the "Campaign"-mode, where you can seduce (or voyeur) EVERY NPC, you have many ways to approach them, making for unique scenarios and increased replayability.

PD: If you're wondering how i came up with this, i just took a shower after "post-nutting". (Also as i said in the first 4 words, unless the Sandbox is just like the above thing and not a sex gallery, this whole comment is product of a nut clarity and you should call me dumbass :p)

Sep 8, 2017
How in the hell do you move in this game?!? Or do anything, for that matter? I can do the character creation stuff, but as soon as the game starts-- the doorbell rings. Then rings again. And again. I can turn my head and look around the room, but I can't answer the #$&%ing door?!? Where are the controls, and why no instructions?

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Maybe its just early in development, but...
I don't get it. There's already several games with high end graphics that are basically just sex sims.
Personally, this sort of thing is worth about an hour to play around with the features, and then I'm bored.
Am I missing something, or is this just another sex game with zero gameplay?

May 8, 2020
I don't get it. There's already several games with high end graphics that are basically just sex sims.
Personally, this sort of thing is worth about an hour to play around with the features, and then I'm bored.
Maybe people like customisation stuff in this game , idk )
For me game is awesome )
Simple tools for customisation ‍

• Hey there
Reactions: crowsonn

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This is definately an ocean when it comes to personal preferances. But for me customisation is taking a huge role in that. So eventhough I get you, there is a whole different experience for me. And I'm sure game will be developed much more.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Beta Tester release 0.6.0 - Open world map test, new sex animation, and more!

Hi everyone,

This update adds another game mode to the game, the old one is still available. In this mode, you start on a different map where you can go outside and scout the neighborhood.

You can have sex anywhere you want by talking to the girl. You also have the option to make her stop following you and control her.

The primary purpose of this new map is to test the capabilities of a larger environment and use it as a base for future updates while keeping performance similar to the indoor scene.

We also added the Patreon Poll winner "Cowgirl" as a new sex animation to the game.

Patrons with Beta Tester Tier can download the build:

We hope you enjoy 0.6.0 and thanks for all the support so far!

Have a nice day,

Team Monolith

2023-1-15_17h9min39s.png

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Beta Tester release 0.6.0 - Open world map test, new sex animation, and more!

Hi everyone,

This update adds another game mode to the game, the old one is still available. In this mode, you start on a different map where you can go outside and scout the neighborhood.

You can have sex anywhere you want by talking to the girl. You also have the option to make her stop following you and control her.

The primary purpose of this new map is to test the capabilities of a larger environment and use it as a base for future updates while keeping performance similar to the indoor scene.

We also added the Patreon Poll winner "Cowgirl" as a new sex animation to the game.

Patrons with Beta Tester Tier can download the build:

We hope you enjoy 0.6.0 and thanks for all the support so far!

Have a nice day,

Team Monolith

View attachment 2313578
That looks like a lot more than just another little update ^^

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
-Modifiable hair length, only shorter is possible not longer
The fuq u mean? What's the starting hair length?!!
Why can't it be longer, if it's "next gen graphics".
I'M NOT SETTING MY POTATO SALAD ON FIRE TO WATCH BALD BITCHES, DEV.
GIBBUS OUR BODY-LONG HAIR GODDESSES.
lol, I'll just wait for Andromeda to hit.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes