negative1

Jun 5, 2017
My thoughts exactly, these devs could potentially change the Adult VN game if they wanted to right now. high quality models/customization/animations/photomode is all there! Just need more diverse environments and the ability to add new "actors" into a scene.

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
Really interesting idea, the bad part is the ghost nut in some scenes, also could be great if there was a possibility to share some creations.
Under the save tab there is the "open save folder" button. There you will find all the png character files. This way you can share your creations, or put in and use creations from other people.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Under the save tab there is the "open save folder" button. There you will find all the png character files. This way you can share your creations, or put in and use creations from other people.
Did the png share the character "build"? For me png is just the picture like a screenshot.

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
How to unlock all sex scenes? I created a new chara and all my 15 opened scened was reset

MrBigFelix

Jan 26, 2020
So the saved character in the folder is synced and shared? Isn't it just for local use?

Crane92

Feb 9, 2018
Good looking game. If there's future plan to include futa / lesbian scenes, I will support and pay for it.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
So the saved character in the folder is synced and shared? Isn't it just for local use?
there is no need to sync all the needed information is inside the png. if you post one of the images here anyone can save the image pop it into the folder and they will have that character. put it on a thumb drive and use it on a PC with no internet it would still work.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Why can't I put my permission? why is it switching to the 4x3 format? where is 16x9?

May 8, 2020
Need more clothes variation for female char.
Need more face and body fatness for male customisation.hair and beard stuff.

And need gangbang ,
male male male -female at least minimum .
Bukkake!

And more dick customisation- make smaller or bigger .

And face expressions still not work .

Anyway good update .

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes