elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017

:)

I quote this message so you see mine but here:
Could you like, add a slider only for the belly area? When you change the "heavy" slider it changes everything.
That'd be perfect if we could do that.
Anyway, i'm really enjoying this game so far. Good job

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice graphics and possibility to build you caharcters, but I missed pubes :giggle: Also, there could be some content and different moan sounds, I mean ladies could have different voice :)

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Are we using the same editor? I'm having a blast with it so far. I'm looking forward to seeing them incorporated into the free roaming sections with future updates.
It is alright, but pretty hard to do identical position for both legs/hands etc. Requires a lot of patience, unlike in DAZ, for example, where you just Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V your numbers. Giving posing editor to people is great decision in the long run - won't have to spend extra time on making new poses - the community will make it)

On the other hand - adding teeth customization? C'mon, people have been screamingabout adding second hole(if I havent missed anything) and pubic hair/pubs/genitals customization to female char and yet it's not implemented. Tsk tsk tsk.

Reactions: blablubiblub
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes