Ztigmata

Jan 19, 2018
Game looks amazing, but kind of bad performance... not sure if it is my rig... 5700x, 16gb ram, and 1080ti.... kind of makes me think it is optimization issue?, anyways, rooting for these guys, it is a pretty cool looking game :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomeTogether-0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

larry23

Jun 25, 2019
Game looks amazing, but kind of bad performance... not sure if it is my rig... 5700x, 16gb ram, and 1080ti.... kind of makes me think it is optimization issue?, anyways, rooting for these guys, it is a pretty cool looking game :)
Maybe software issues? 5600x 16gb gtx1080 and I run perfectly fine, it does get toasty though.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, good luck waiting. :ROFLMAO:

Here are some users that can't run the game on a propper pc because the lack of hardware power and you think that a shitty smartphone can be more powerfull than a pc?
A man can dream. ;)

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
A man can dream. ;)
I also dreamed a lot of things, but a lot of things I dreamed didn't come true. But a lot of things I couldn't dream about have come true.
I guess it depends on the ability of the person who will fulfill the dream. If you can do what you dream, then dreams will come true, but you should not vouch for other people.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I also dreamed a lot of things, but a lot of things I dreamed didn't come true. But a lot of things I couldn't dream about have come true.
I guess it depends on the ability of the person who will fulfill the dream. If you can do what you dream, then dreams will come true, but you should not vouch for other people.
I think you took my remark a bit to serious, yes?

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
I think you took my remark a bit to serious, yes?
On the contrary, I took it very seriously. and I'm grateful to you for the guidance of these thoughts.
But as already said here, many people here on a powerful PC game barely goes, and you dream of such a game on smartphones, which technologically inferior capabilities of the PC. And it doesn't depend on us.
As the developer calculates, so be it.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
On the contrary, I took it very seriously. and I'm grateful to you for the guidance of these thoughts.
But as already said here, many people here on a powerful PC game barely goes, and you dream of such a game on smartphones, which technologically inferior capabilities of the PC. And it doesn't depend on us.
As the developer calculates, so be it.
I don't dream about such games on Smartphones, i don't even see Smartphones as gaming devices in general. I use a powerful pc myself.

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
For those who have played the game, how far does female customization go (If any)? I tried to search thread and dev changelog but only saw male customization. Thanks in advance.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Is there are proper change log for 0.8.0? I've not given this a go for a few months and wonder if its worth a revisit?

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes