Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
There's an unfathomably large difference between a "high end pc" and "a pc that wasn't even a low-end gaming PC ten years ago." You have to have a gaming PC, yes. To be clear, I'm not shaming you for not having a PC. A lot of people don't have PCs for a wide variety of reasons, whether it's unavailability of parts in certain regions of the world, or living expenses, or being underage. Not having a PC is fine. They're expensive. But if you don't have a PC, and let's be honest here: you don't, maybe don't go into a PC gaming forum? Especially in a thread for a 3D game made to run in VR. It's like me asking Le Mans if I can compete in my 2007 Toyota Corolla.
My 2004 toyota corolla has opinions about your reply buddy! watch yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018
Im ever skeptical with that kinda games but this has some good potential going on. Hope it wont die in development hell like countless others
:coffee: Given the version, even if it dies, already you can create countless infernal models of madness. ❤

Breed bombshell Meenie Gameplay™.png

:coffee: On the right of the screen, my own creation on this actual version game, always my superbe Meenie® for you, good nite ...

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone have an update to the latest version? This game's showing real potential fair play. Adding a night mode for the outdoors version would be sick!

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes