SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
In VR mode, it puts me (mc) on the floor where I cant even open the door; I am not tall enough to get over the rugs in the hall. Is their any config file hidden that might allow me to adjust my standing height (VR)?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
In VR mode, it puts me (mc) on the floor where I cant even open the door; I am not tall enough to get over the rugs in the hall. Is their any config file hidden that might allow me to adjust my standing height (VR)?
It uses your hight set from your VR software

Anyone have an idea why this happens while in VR? this isnt the only game it happens in others as well. View attachment 2494728
I can only see out of one eye on this... Anyone have any experience with that or a solution?
You can try switching between fullscreen and window mode in the settings of the not-VR version. That has fixed the issue for someone.

Reactions: SerpentWave

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think the Dev has a differing view on what "Next gen graphics" are. Still, best of luck

CokeBearK

Jul 24, 2018
Can't do anything in VR mode (Quest2). I can only see out of one eye, and stuck in 2nd floor room.
In my case, switching between fullscreen and window mode in the settings of the not-VR version doesn't solve this problem.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I'm very satisfied with this tbh. It's quite lacking at this stage ofc but it's clear that the future is bright. I wish Illusion games looked like this.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes