D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
"Some Modeling Agency" game made by T Valle looks great endeavor it (albeit it's Unity engine). Idk why, but it seems like the developers were inspired by that game to make the pose editor which is quite nice to have and appreciate it.
Thank you for suggesting it! It's got limitations but I like how there are so many cool Honey Select alternatives now. The future looks bright!

Reactions: Dingickso

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Any word on the upcoming additions to v9 besides the rotation fix? Would like if they could add more heels, boots, sneakers with color changes to all shoe types.

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
Catch another portion of flexible animations before the fantasy leaves me :coffee:
A true man of culture! The Split looks are incredible, love seeing a girl with legs spread perfectly straight, please could you do some vertical ones outside on the porch or in some well lit doorways?

Imaginator

Jul 3, 2018
A true man of culture! The Split looks are incredible, love seeing a girl with legs spread perfectly straight, please could you do some vertical ones outside on the porch or in some well lit doorways?
I thought about it. But the game doesn't allow me to disconnect the characters from each other and i have to conjure with those animations that are in the game. But i'll try)

Reactions: Taeri_is_hot

Imaginator

Jul 3, 2018
Hi everyone! Here some flexible poses. Enjoy :coffee:

[disks]:\[folders]\HomeTogether_v0.8.0\HomeTogether\Positions\Unused - to use in creator mode.
[disks]:\[folders]\HomeTogether_v0.8.0\HomeTogether\Positions\Used - to use in game.
I think this is the last part of my gymnastic poses for this build.
It remains only to wait for the next update.
If the game had finger control, and various connections, it would be more interesting :coffee:

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I'm ready for v9 lol, this game was pushing my old 2080Ti to 80% fan speeds.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 095440.png
Screenshot 2023-04-12 095512.png

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
weird I go into the launcher and try and launch the game in VR and it just launches the game normally. This does have vr right?

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
I think this is the last part of my gymnastic poses for this build.
It remains only to wait for the next update.
If the game had finger control, and various connections, it would be more interesting :coffee:
That standing split is a masterpiece!

Yea I got a 2nd hand 6800XT (told my wife it was for Darktide) it was really for higher FPS Fap! lol

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That standing split is a masterpiece!

Yea I got a 2nd hand 6800XT (told my wife it was for Darktide) it was really for higher FPS Fap! lol
That reason is as good as every other. And who said you can't enjoy the other as well?!

Reactions: redliight

jucypook

May 7, 2018
Game is good especially the pose editor we need fingers control , pelvis control for each person soo we can rotate them saperated not all together.. parent bone to another bone so it can follow the other bone,And thrust speed and how deep we want to go .

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatBuddy
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes