bigoltacotruck

Oct 3, 2018
v0.9
EDIT: Removed original link - up-to-date links can be found in the first post of this thread. Please use those links instead of the original gofile one. And as always, if you like a game make sure to support the devs on Patreon!

Additional content key: PMRTZC

Last edited:

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
It would be nice if there was a story
I would swear your initial post was in Polish.....
Anyhow, you are right, this is off course not a game (despite what the 'reviews' claim) but only a character creator/poser
A very nice character creator, but still not much more.

Reactions: Sikirash

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
would you consider adding a futa(both penis and vulva) protag or the abilty to do to females instead of male and female?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yay, an update!

But ehm, one new sex pose and some fixes. Yay...

I wonder if this will actually ever have any kind of gameplay or if it will contine as a proof of concept.
Usually, after NINE subversions, you'd expect to actually have SOME gameplay. Take a look at Taste of Seduction, a pretty remarkable game graphics-wise, and it had gameplay from the very first uploaded version.

So, ... Please give us some form of indication as to whether or not this will ever actually become a GAME or if it will continue as a glorified animation-player, in which case it should be moved to another forum...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Game looks totally different from 2080ti Black to a 7900 XTX
You're showing us ONE picture. That's really not something to prove your claim.
But a 7900XTX should probably not be compared to an older generation graphics card.
The 7900 XTX was released in December while the 2080 Ti was released four and a half years before that. While the 2080 did support raytracing, you really cannot compare two cards with several generations between them.

Not gonna lie this has undeniably THE best looking models, textures and animations out of everything out there. My only wish is that there was more to do other than view scenes. Looking forward to more content!
It looks just like all the other UE5 animation players, basically. Also, I have seen more detailed body textures in other recent games. There's even a Unity based game which is more detailed.
The animations look like they have been specifically mocapped, but there's still work to do both in terms of that, and the cum effects are not incredible (honestly, True Facials did it better - in Unity!).
Facial features and animation ... yeah, looks good. But Daz and Reallusion characters have done that for 10+ years. I wonder why Epic thinks they have broken new ground with those features.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I would like to know too
So this has a story or its simply a simulator?
Story is planned. RN they're doing the base game so it's tons of sex positions, custom characters and locations on top of a pose creator. Very much they're focusing on the mechanics of the game and adding all the features first. Last I saw they were recruiting writers so story will likely come I'd say later this year

Reactions: yessiyuri1
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes