Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Dev, give the possibility to the female protagonist to go for sex in other places too,in Bars in brothels in cafes and other places and with different men.I'm tired of seeing her with this male character all the time.

Reactions: machiicaa

bigoltacotruck

Oct 3, 2018
How did you get a signature? I am trying to use 2 of the signatures from this game, but I dont know how to get them to display.
You can edit your signature at this page: https://f95zone.to/account/signature
When you edit your signature there is an image button in the toolbar 1681721850940.png . When you click this you paste in the link to the signature image. You can get the link to an image by right clicking it and selecting "Copy image link" (if using chrome/edge). Other browsers will have a similar functionality but it may be called something different.

Hope this helps!

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to move characters into different areas during their position? For example, if the characters are doing doggy next to a bed, can I move them onto the bed, or can I only use the position that is in blue on furniture?

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Annoyn that you cannot save a default naked girl because somehow there are still patreon item on her. How? idk. Can we have a build without that patreon nonsence?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a way to move characters into different areas during their position? For example, if the characters are doing doggy next to a bed, can I move them onto the bed, or can I only use the position that is in blue on furniture?
Unfortunately not.

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Has anyone encountered game crashing with the new version9? It happens in the middle of animations (mainly when rotating the camera or zooming inward). Also, some of the camera angles are still jacked in up certain created positions from v8.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Has anyone encountered game crashing with the new version9? It happens in the middle of animations (mainly when rotating the camera or zooming inward). Also, some of the camera angles are still jacked in up certain created positions from v8.
Such a glitch did not happen, but there was a bug, because of which I could not exit the pose editor, the exit button does not press, and when I went out to the main menu through the esc , and start the game again, it was already in the running buggy pose editor.

_cyclone

Jun 14, 2017
It looks just like all the other UE5 animation players, basically. Also, I have seen more detailed body textures in other recent games. There's even a Unity based game which is more detailed.
The animations look like they have been specifically mocapped, but there's still work to do both in terms of that, and the cum effects are not incredible (honestly, True Facials did it better - in Unity!).
Facial features and animation ... yeah, looks good. But Daz and Reallusion characters have done that for 10+ years. I wonder why Epic thinks they have broken new ground with those features.
Care to share those games? Would be interested in trying them out.

Reactions: kekpuker

jucypook

May 7, 2018
Make sure you have enough Ram Memory available . Whats your pc stats ?

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Make sure you have enough Ram Memory available . Whats your pc stats ?
Ryzen 9 5900x 12-Core 3.7 GHz
Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX 24GB GDDR6

Seasonic Focus Gold 850W PSU
Asus AMD AM4 ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600
Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB 360mm

Vamasheron

Oct 21, 2021
How to start the game forcibly DX11, because at least don’t install it, it constantly tries to launch with version 12, and I have Windows 8, there was no such problem with other games on UE 4 or 5.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes