Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
to save a new model with the same name you need to delete the old one. Go to the characters folder you can find it inside the game folder and the black thing on her face is the make up . Try this you might fix it turn them all down white

Well i tried to delete it but it didn't work, the game don't want to load anything, even if i choose another character, the same girl with a high pitched voice and destroyed hair is loading when i start the game...

jucypook

May 7, 2018
Well i tried to delete it but it didn't work, the game don't want to load anything, even if i choose another character, the same girl with a high pitched voice and destroyed hair is loading when i start the game...
You should Contact them in Discord and make sure you enter the key to unlock the futures to save ! because you cant save if u dont enter the key

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
We have the changelog?
Mostly working with feedback:

We just released v0.9.1 addressing some reports we received from your guys

It fixes:
-Fixing camera rotation of all custom positions (this time for real)
-Face emotions during sex scene were not working for some players
-One shoulder free top clip
-Scroll box for sex pose box if you have many
-Less face animation during standing, to not distract from creation

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Trying the game out, but need the game controls. Is there a guide for this and for the game? Is there a save game? Thnx in adv

Last edited:

Rosa123!

Nov 2, 2022
seem to be getting an issue when in vr it looks like this the view is messed up and looks just like the pic im using a quest 2 linked to a pc om steam vr Screenshot (160).png

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
please avoid steamVR it is outdated/replaced software. Unreal engine does not support it anymore for this reason. You should be using OpenXR :)
I also have a quest 2 and I don't even have steamVR installed, and it is working for me.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Rosa123!

Nov 2, 2022
please avoid steamVR it is outdated/replaced software. Unreal engine does not support it anymore for this reason. You should be using OpenXR :)
I also have a quest 2 and I don't even have steamVR installed, and it is working for me.
didnt help after downloading open xr it now gets a fatal error

Rosa123!

Nov 2, 2022
nvm got it to work but i still have the same issue

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Can we have different nipple type (I mean texture, inverted or not as well also color) later?
*as well as eyebrow opacity?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rampersandy

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Can we have different nipple type (I mean texture, inverted or not as well also color) later?
*as well as eyebrow opacity?
To add to your excellent idea, I wonder how difficult it would be to implement hardening of nipples with UE. Some areolae tighten up more or less uniformly, some tighten up ovally etc. Puffies'n'stuff. One can dream.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes