activspam

Oct 2, 2018
I downloaded from anonfile. I ran both a Malwarebytes and Microsoft Defender scan on all extracted files and no warnings appeared. When attempting to run the "Home Togther Launcher.exe", windows 10 blocks it with SmartScreen. After what you posted I am weary of running it. Even the launcher is misspelled.
SmartScreen is extremely hostile towards pirated content nowadays, or at least feels that way in my experience. Twice so, if you're using niche pirated software, like this.
The cherry on top was when it decided my simple python script I wrote for converting data was a l33t haxx0r trojan.

That said, I haven't checked the file in question, so the best AV remains CommonSense 2023.

• Angry
Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Whats new in it?

It fixes:

-Fixing camera rotation of all custom positions (this time for real)

-Face emotions during sex scene were not working for some players

-One shoulder free top clip

-Scroll box for sex pose box if you have many

-Less face animation during standing, to not distract from creation

Reactions: Schulth

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
"Next Gen Graphics" whilst the models look like they are from 2010.
I think the number of polygons and the skin texture resolution is high enough to call it uncanny, which is good cause it's a video game. but I'm more concerned about the seams, as I noticed that at certain light angles, I see horribly visible seams on the model's body parts, and this in 2023 is unacceptable and needs to be addressed asap since we don't live in Skyrim 2013 anymore.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think the number of polygons and the skin texture resolution is high enough to call it uncanny, which is good cause it's a video game. but I'm more concerned about the seams, as I noticed that at certain light angles, I see horribly visible seams on the model's body parts, and this in 2023 is unacceptable and needs to be addressed asap since we don't live in Skyrim 2013 anymore.
Well, even with older games like Skyrim you rarely see an obvious seam on a model if it is done properly as the seams were placed in areas you, typically, couldn't see. There are three stages to a models life. The initial modelling, the UV mapping then the texturing. Arguably the UV mapping segment is the most important as it can really make or break the entire operation. As a 3d artist myself I hate doing the UV mapping, but it is something you have to learn.

However times have come forward and we have udims in texture workflows now so seams should be a thing of the past, as long as the UV maps are in order.

I take issue with the description of the game as the lighting, and model work, are anything but next-gen. Just an irk of mine when people use that phrase and the product is anything but.

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
I thought i was the only one bothered by the seams :ROFLMAO:Now that they're rich they should buy Daz Genesis 8 or 9 :unsure:

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The seams are not texture related, it has to do with how ue5 recomputes tangents for the skin cache. Which is needed since we use strong morph targets, or there are lighting issues that look even worse. It's just a technical limitation we have to deal with, not a simple texturing error.

It is a long lived unreal engine issue
Sadly the solutions there are outdated or not working for our case.

We even did C++ changes to the engine source to reduce the seams to the most possible minimum. Trust us we know what we are doing, these things are just not as easy as it seems, and game engines have become way more complex since Skyrim :p

About next-gen adult game, remember that is how we called it almost a year ago, not now. Back than UE5 just came out, and we considered UE5 to be next-gen and our game was one of the first to use it.

Last edited:

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
1683932724509.png

Found a link to Discord on another site and this is what I get after i click accept invite. I have two Discord accounts and get this one both anyone know of a fix?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomeTogether-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes