yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomeTogether-0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Did you try out the new 0.10.0 update?
Yeap and can tell the game is making good progress. Hoping they add more shoes options like more high heels and heel leather boots. Maybe the ability to change the color of the current shoes that's available for now in .11

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Yeap and can tell the game is making good progress. Hoping they add more shoes options like more high heels and heel leather boots. Maybe the ability to change the color of the current shoes that's available for now in .11
Why do we need these pixels on the screen, let them add gameplay, more features of sex itself and maybe some story.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I had many ppl coming to our official discord that actually did not know that this is not the official download. At first, I thought they are just dumb, but there were so many that I had a look at the page. I noticed that if you are just a average Joe and don't know what f95 is and just find the download via Google or something, there is 0 indication that this is not the official download, check yourself.

So I asked the f95 mods if they could add some way that indicates that this is not the official download for people that don't know this website. And they added this joke of a message, actually lying and putting words in my mouth that I never said. I never said anything like "I don't condone piracy" or "You should feel bad downloading this". When telling them I never said the stuff they claim I just got ignored. I can send the logs with them if a proof is needed.

Funny thing, games that have DRM have "cracked" in the title, so it does solve this issue of confusing the average Joe just finding this page on google. So they indirectly incentivize devs to add DRM to avoid confusion :unsure:

Edit: They now changed the message.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Yes, goodluck, I'd like to see you try getting any sort of indication of unofficial downloads on the countless clones of F95. We don't make a secret out of us being an unofficial site. I'm sure you can always make a patreon post or discord post etc to help the lost average Joes. Shouldn't be that hard if you're not happy with us trying to help with the same through the template message added to the OP.

"Cracked" simply is added to indicate that the official version was modified unofficially by someone else than the developer before being distributed here. If it's not modified then we don't add any sort of unofficial indication as it's an untampered build being distributed.

> Replies to resolved ticket
> Doesn't get reply
> Says got "ignored"

As for being "ignored". Replying to a "resolved" ticket. What else did you expect? You needed to open a new ticket instead of replying to it. But you thought it's better to start drama in the game thread. Eitherways open a new ticket instead of drama in game thread which we try to keep to about game's own content discussion etc.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The f95 mods are just trolls.
I had many ppl coming to our official discord that actually did not know that this is not the official download. At first, I thought they are just dumb, but there were so many that I had a look at the page. I noticed that if you are just a average Joe and don't know what f95 is and just find the download via Google or something, there is 0 indication that this is not the official download, check yourself.

So I asked the f95 mods if they could add some way that indicates that this is not the official download for people that don't know this website. And they added this joke of a message, actually lying and putting words in my mouth that I never said. I never said anything like "I don't condone piracy" or "You should feel bad downloading this". When telling them I never said the stuff they claim I just got ignored. I can send the logs with them if a proof is needed.

Funny thing, games that have DRM have "cracked" in the title, so it does solve this issue of confusing the average Joe just finding this page on google. So they indirectly incentivize devs to add DRM to avoid confusion :unsure:

But whatever, I at least wanted to let you guys know this website is run by clowns :ROFLMAO:
It makes me think that there are people who complain on F95 that "the dev has stopped updating their Kemono page".

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes