33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
I created a new character and for some reason every time I load them their saturation is at like 100 and they look like darth maul lmao. changing it back to normal and saving then loading does nothing

• Haha
Reactions: Schulth

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
The sex animation of the genitals is very similar to Wild Life. Did developer develop this uourself? Or.. is it external content uploaded to Unreal Engine? If you made it yourself, it's really great. If i make the male character transparent and observe the inside of the vagina, when orgasm comes, I can actually see the Contraction movement of Cervix. It is a very amazing technology. In the case of women, I made a new one and applied it nicely, and I also made three or four Pose positions and added them. It is of considerable quality. However, it is a little disappointing that the root of the character in the position is both male and female same, and that each joint controller is fixed in that position once it is moved before reset. Oh.. And.. It is possible to save poses according to location.. It would be really better if there was a part where the existing pose itself could be added or modified, and it would be really nice if male characters could also edit their hair. And it would be better if there was a window head bar so that the window could be moved, and it would be very convenient if the location once found or saved would be automatically applied in the future.

ir. droom004.png Droom002.png Sink_mis_001.png male_on_top_bed.png Missionary_Table_001.png Doggy_Table_002.png Male_on_top_kitchen_02.png Second_FLbedroom_tasking_003.png male_on_top_bed_03.png

Last edited:

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
A list of variables that I would like to add to the pose builder sandbox to the author.

More subdivided and easy joint controller (male and female independent)
Man priority active button.
female priority active button.
Mouth selection, genital selection, anal selection buttons
And with breast touching on the play screen, including pussy touching.

. I don't know if it's possible to add text on the photo and video screens. If so.. this is completely... it will be possible to make a story game as this game itself.

.Items ..d like to add in the future are... gravity system and physical clothing.

Ah... this was the problem. Same with Honey Select,
The movements of a man and a woman are stopped on one side,
If only one of the man and woman does the piston action, the genital part
Matching is not broken, but if both men and women move at the same time,
The snapping of the genital part is broken. Now this product, still Physics
doesn't seem to work However, I want to believe in the skill of the producer.
I think it will be fixed soon. Especially the standing scene, and..
The MaleOnTop_chest scene is... a woman with a man without stopping.
When moving together, the snapping is definitely broken.
But if you observe closely... In every scene, men and women are a little bit take independent action. If so, just... standing action and
doggy's unmaching may have misadjusted the reaction of the Directionality of vertical and horizontal motion
A quick way to solve it is.. In the sandbox, the reaction adjustment tab is also Adding user control would be much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
Team Monolith, I found a bug.
Sister must be sick,
If a man just inserts it... the knee joint gets bigger.
This is pretty good posion but. It hurts so much when her knee joints are swollen.

Spread_mis_001.png

Last edited:

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
V.11.0 released !
Team Monolith really suffered.
Wow... Standing Pose... Genital Snapping Ofsset
Fixed it.. perfect. Now... the basics are in place.
There is probably no other game that can surpass this in the world of sex games.

Kiss content and .. if only joint damage is fixed in spread posing .. it's really the best of the best.
And I hope to Add a scene where a man sucks or caresses a pussy, nipple sucking scenes and most beautiful pantyhose.
Even more surprising, her orgasmic moans
changed.. the sound .. perpetually by his glans
Her vagina, which had been tickled, eventually , causing her vagina to exploding unbearably intense sneeze.
It's like a unbearable moaning sound. It's really great.
Congratulations!
this is art This is the best sex art.

HomeTogether   23-6-16-금요일 오전 04_41_59 (1).png HomeTogether   23-6-16-금요일 오전 04_41_59.png HomeTogether   23-6-16-금요일 오전 04_42_00 (1).png HomeTogether   23-6-16-금요일 오전 04_42_00 (2).png HomeTogether   23-6-16-금요일 오전 04_42_01 (2).png

this scene. I imagined the first sex scene between the main character of GoodBye Eternity and corruption Yasuka.. It's really great.

Until v.10.1.1, Genital snap in standing pose
Because it didn't fit... the sex was very unnatural, BUT!
All fixed in v.11.0. Really perfect.
Team Monolith.. deserves praise.

Last edited:

Cre4ton

Dec 2, 2020
V.11.0 released !
Team Monolith really suffered.
Wow... Standing Pose... Genital Snapping Ofsset
Fixed it.. perfect. Now... the basics are in place.
There is probably no other game that can surpass this in the world of sex games.

Kiss content and .. if only joint damage is fixed in spread posing .. it's really the best of the best.
And I hope to Add a scene where a man sucks or caresses a pussy, nipple sucking scenes and most beautiful pantyhose.
Even more surprising, her orgasmic moans
changed.. the sound .. perpetually by his glans
Her vagina, which had been tickled, eventually , causing her vagina to exploding unbearably intense sneeze.
It's like a unbearable moaning sound. It's really great.
Congratulations!
this is art This is the best sex art.

View attachment 2700355 View attachment 2700356 View attachment 2700358 View attachment 2700360 View attachment 2700362

this scene. I imagined the first sex scene between the main character of GoodBye Eternity and corruption Yasuka.. It's really great.

Until v.10.1.1, Genital snap in standing pose
Because it didn't fit... the sex was very unnatural, BUT!
All fixed in v.11.0. Really perfect.
Team Monolith.. deserves praise.
Oh? You a patreon sub?

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes