Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
the regularity of updates at the same time every month is a sign of good development stability.
Its a sign of development stability but it may not be a a good use of time as they are always having to spend time making a deployment build and possibly hunting bugs from that build. The other issue can be lean content releases

Reactions: Vazont

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
View attachment 2624235
they look like dolls, not like realistic girls.
Set the Head Shape --> Face Stylized slider to -1.0 and she won't look like a sex-droid doll anymore. And you can also treat this as a younger-older face shape, with positive values of something around 0.75 (girl in her teenage with a baby face) or an older face if you go with negative values (to look like she's in her 20s, 30s and so on)

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Going to start supporting this game for now. The DEV has been very consistent on updating every month and prices are reasonable unlike games like Fallen Doll. Now if I can just figure out what causes this game to freeze and forces my PC to reboot. No error codes but when my PC boots back into Windows 11, Radeon Adrenaline pops up a "resetting to default settings due to hardware failure" When it happens again, I will take a screenshot to capture the message.

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Going to start supporting this game for now. The DEV has been very consistent on updating every month and prices are reasonable unlike games like Fallen Doll. Now if I can just figure out what causes this game to freeze and forces my PC to reboot. No error codes but when my PC boots back into Windows 11, Radeon Adrenaline pops up a "resetting to default settings due to hardware failure" When it happens again, I will take a screenshot to capture the message.
Thanks! :)
GPU monitoring or overclocking is known to cause crashes for unreal engine 5. You could try disabling Radeon Adrenaline or other similar software during play.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Thanks! :)
GPU monitoring or overclocking is known to cause crashes for unreal engine 5. You could try disabling Radeon Adrenaline or other similar software during play.
I also use amd - there are no problem in software, problem is in the wrong oc.

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Hmm, Adrenalin and Afterburner are both running during gameplay so will but Adrenalin to sleep when I play again. Also, nothing is overclocked.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Hmm, Adrenalin and Afterburner are both running during gameplay so will but Adrenalin to sleep when I play again. Also, nothing is overclocked.
From reports I heard that Afterburner can cause issues even if not currently overclocking

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Happened again, only occurs when switching between animated positions when trying to unlock them all or even from quick selections after unlocking positions. Did not have Afterburner running this time. There is not timer on it, it just happens at random but never while the animation is running but right when I go to change it if that makes sense.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes