24wsetdrfyg

Nov 29, 2020
the character making system is very bad currently. not only the slide is not predictable, but most importantly, the character's keep moving, changing facial expression..... how are you suppose to edit.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
the character making system is very bad currently. not only the slide is not predictable, but most importantly, the character's keep moving, changing facial expression..... how are you suppose to edit.
Latest patch on Patreon has less facial expressions during character creation for this exact reason.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Anyone getting funny messages with the gofile upload? My usually quite peaceful AV just got weirdly ballistic on that uploads "Home Togther launcher.exe" because of "Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.2.@p0@aSdkzGp"

Reactions: harry_cox

PlutoniumMan

Dec 28, 2020
Anyone getting funny messages with the gofile upload? My usually quite peaceful AV just got weirdly ballistic on that uploads "Home Togther launcher.exe" because of "Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.2.@p0@aSdkzGp"
this could be another false positive

just keep an eye out

Reactions: Schlong50

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
And the launcher.exe from another DL (pixeldrain I think) got quarantined because of "Trojan.GenericKD.66768288".

... yeah, I think I'll skip that version. :cautious:
I like ppl who comes to pirate site and say something about malware :ROFLMAO: -go on official source and buy the game!

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
this could be another false positive

just keep an eye out
Maybe; maybe not. It acts up too rarely to risk it when it does. I'll keep my eyes on an eventual Itch release & maybe check out a future upload here if that takes too long.

Thanks anyway though :)

I like ppl who comes to pirate site and say something about malware :ROFLMAO: -go on official source and buy the game!
Sure, Jan.

Reactions: harry_cox
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes