jucypook

May 7, 2018
I'm thinking my issue may lies with the Raedon drivers and/or Raytracing.
I use rx 6400 4 gb 16 ram i3 10100f and it works all fine make sure you update the windows or try installing directx.. btw it seems you have a problem.with your system it can be fixed by updating drivers and updating windows i had a problem yesterday with the raedon drives an akward situation appeared and i couldnt open the application of the readon and my monitor turned into 1hz akward situation and i fixed it just by reseting my pc and then installed windows 11 and i dont have anymore problems atleast for now ..

Last edited:

jucypook

May 7, 2018
How to start the game forcibly DX11, because at least don’t install it, it constantly tries to launch with version 12, and I have Windows 8, there was no such problem with other games on UE 4 or 5.
TRY Installing directx and open home-together luncher and click directx 11

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Graphics were impressive, though I don't know if it dislikes Nvida graphics cards. But there should be no reason I could only get four frames per second. Changing settings didn't seem to improve it either, lower res, lower quality, V sync on or off, frame cap on or off, dlls etc.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
I am still having a height issue when running it in VR.
The developer suggested adjusting settings (floor space / height) via VR settings per my setup, but this is the only game that has this issue.
Anyone else have a solution for this issue?
I’m running Meta Quest 2 via Virtual Desktop.

jucypook

May 7, 2018
Graphics were impressive, though I don't know if it dislikes Nvida graphics cards. But there should be no reason I could only get four frames per second. Changing settings didn't seem to improve it either, lower res, lower quality, V sync on or off, frame cap on or off, dlls etc.
It depends what kind of nvidia graphic you have i suggest gtx 1650 and higher .. I use RX 6400 4 gb 16 ram i3 10100f at ultra settings vsync ON 1600x900 and i get 40 fps and if i change the shadows settings at low i get around 60/ 70 which is a big boost

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
Hey, I got a problem here !
I put a code on the game, and now i can't load anything, a message is poping everytime and the character looks like she got out from a coal mine :LOL:

i tried to delete the game and restart but it don't change anything...
is there any way to reset the game ?

Thank you !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

jucypook

May 7, 2018
Hey, I got a problem here !
I put a code on the game, and now i can't load anything, a message is poping everytime and the character looks like she got out from a coal mine :LOL:

i tried to delete the game and restart but it don't change anything...
is there any way to reset the game ?

Thank you !
Im not exactly sure what kind of error is that but make sure you dont use an integrated graphic card and the code is to unlock all the futures i dont think it will bug the game .and make sure you go to options and change the graphic settings to high or medium to fix the ugly looking characters because of your pc it autodetects what fits better for your pc . When you put the graphics settings to low they look really bad .

Reactions: Chorizoow

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
This is very surprising and staggering, because my GTX 1650 graphics card, I assure you, at high settings gives 40-55 fps

Reactions: jucypook

Graham23

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone else experiencing a SteamVR issue when trying to run it in VR? It keeps trying to load it without actually loading it. It ran for me one time but ever since it doesn't want to start anymore.

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
Im not exactly sure what kind of error is that but make sure you dont use an integrated graphic card and the code is to unlock all the futures i dont think it will bug the game .and make sure you go to options and change the graphic settings to high or medium to fix the ugly looking characters because of your pc it autodetects what fits better for your pc . When you put the graphics settings to low they look really bad .

Well i haver a RTX 3090 and my graphics settings are on Ultra..
The message says " Impossible to load the save, make sure you dispose permission in the game install folder. or ty to play the game as aministrator"

sorry for traduction, i'am french...

jucypook

May 7, 2018
Well i haver a RTX 3090 and my graphics settings are on Ultra..
The message says " Impossible to load the save, make sure you dispose permission in the game install folder. or ty to play the game as aministrator"

sorry for traduction, i'am french...
to save a new model with the same name you need to delete the old one. Go to the characters folder you can find it inside the game folder and the black thing on her face is the make up . Try this you might fix it turn them all down white

Reactions: Chorizoow

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
HomeTogether Luncher Is If you want to run the game with the directx11 soo you have an white box click it to run it with directx11 and The HomeTogether is without it .HomeTogether Luncher Is Like a Startmenu
Is it necessary to run with direct11 x ?

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes