P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
The previous versions work but not the new updates. I'm fully updated on my system and have a good graphics card
You will not find the answer to this question here - I have already asked several times, but no one has answered me.
In any case, forget it - this garbage dump is not worth it.

jucypook

May 7, 2018
when my downlaod reaches 100% my pc start to lag like crazy that i need to restart it happens only when i download this game any soloution ?

chazwele

Dec 25, 2020
The graphics and sex poses are great. But the dev. needs to focus on adding a story or giving live actions to the female models rather than being like robots. And still the Dev. is not considered to add threesome stuff. that's disappointing. I would like to see this game like together bnb or more than that.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Why do you call it a game? The game has gameplay, but there is none here. This is just a demonstration of two people mating, without any meaning or logic. During the 2 years of existence of this project, the author has done nothing. All he successfully does is milk the goyim. It weighs 20 GB and contains 1 female character model (customizable), 1 male character model (customizable), 1 house model and several clothing models. The author couldn’t even do a woman’s normal hairstyle without a bald spot.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Why do you call it a game? The game has gameplay, but there is none here. This is just a demonstration of two people mating, without any meaning or logic. During the 2 years of existence of this project, the author has done nothing. All he successfully does is milk the goyim. It weighs 20 GB and contains 1 female character model (customizable), 1 male character model (customizable), 1 house model and several clothing models. The author couldn’t even do a woman’s normal hairstyle without a bald spot.
I'd like to see you get off your high horse and create a video game from scratch. Even a game funded 15000 US Dollars a month isn't the exact valuation of its quality, considering this is a team working actively on two games.

Reactions: otakunorth
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes