VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Just want to say that the premise for this game is excellent. However, I wish the daughter was older in appearance, The art, the setup, the concept everything works for the story except as MC I feel like I am abusing a child not actually feeding a fetish of the daughter.
Is it too late to age up the character?

But left as is I am gonna have to bail on playing. Just not for me in it's current condition. Just my 2 cents.
I personally think the portraits (the bottom left textbox pics) make her look younger than she is supposed to look, which is a thing I want to change. There is a preview of how I intend to change them attached to this post.

I'm mostly OK with the regular renders. She is supposed to be a young looking 18 year old. If someone says, "But she looks like fifteen to me, that's a child", then I don't care that much. I don't want her to look younger than that though.

All that being said, I will overhaul some earlier renders (like the hug in the beginning) soon-ish, and I might make small adjustments then. But not beyond what I did to the portrait.

Reactions: quorkboy

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Totally appreciate your response. I think as a fan of fetish game play I think you have an awesome concept for a very good story idea and I can see it delving into so many fetishes, a lot like Fetish Locator, Luna's Chosen or Amore Tech as well as the new The Inner Circle. Thats why I thought that despite having those fetish's in the game it would make it tough on the player carrying it out on a model that looks too young, of course some wouldn't mind at all.

I commend you on coming up with a new concept on an old trope of BDSM.
Looking forward to seeing the next release.

Reactions: smite2001

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
This is the Italian translation of Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] (UPDATE)
IT25-Flag-icon.png

##################################################################
This is the Italian translation of Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.1.2]
IT25-Flag-icon.png

This translation is "not official" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
This is the Italian translation of Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.1.2]
Download here View attachment 853595

This translation is "not official" and "made by a fan"
I appreciate the effort! Will add a link to the front page.

Just to make it clear, this is really not official. I have learned Latin at some point in my past, but I do not speak Italian at all. If there are major problems with that version, I'd like for someone to tell me.

Just took a look at the link, it's just an .exe file.
Very dubious. Translations need to change the scripts, not the exe. Don't download if you are in doubt, and I am very much in doubt.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Apprezzo lo sforzo! Aggiungere un link alla prima pagina.

Solo per chiarire, questo non è proprio ufficiale. Ho imparato il latino ad un certo punto, nel mio passato, ma non parlo italiano, a tutti. Se non ci sono grossi problemi con quella versione, mi piacerebbe che qualcuno mi dica.

Appena dato un'occhiata al link, è solo un .exe file.
Molto dubbia. Traduzioni necessario modificare gli script, non il file exe. Non scaricare se siete in dubbio, e io sono molto in dubbio.
Apri il file con winrar e vedi la cartella in Italiano, infatti è un archivio autoestraente fatto con winrar, controlla prma di scrivere.
Aprire il file con winrar e vedi la cartella in italiano, in realtà è un archivio autoestraente fatto con winrar, controllare per primo.
Scusa il mio inglese, non è la mia lingua madre.

Senza-titolo-1.jpg

Last edited:

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Apri il file con winrar e vedi la cartella in Italiano, infatti è un archivio autoestraente fatto con winrar, controlla prma di scrivere.
Aprire il file con winrar e vedi la cartella in italiano, in realtà è un archivio autoestraente fatto con winrar, controllare per primo.
Scusa il mio inglese, non è la mia lingua madre.
I took a leap of faith and it is legit. Thank you for taking the effort to translate it! I'd suggest using a regular .rar or .zip file though. Small exe files are suspicious as hell.

Download android v0.1.2 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Thank you for converting it! Unfortunately, I do not own an android device, so I cannot test it myself. I'll link to your version on the frontpage.

Reactions: Amnios and caxhub

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Ho preso un salto di fede e che è legit. Grazie per lo sforzo di tradurlo! Vorrei suggerire di utilizzare un normale .rar o .zip file. Piccolo file exe sospetti come l'inferno.

Grazie per la conversione! Purtroppo, non possiedo un dispositivo android, quindi non posso testare io stesso. Metterò il link per la versione di frontpage.
Hai ragione, ma molti utenti (troppi) mi contattavano prchè non sapevano casa fare con le cartelle e file nel .zip , quindi uso questo 'a prova di idiota' , ne va della mia salute mentale.
You're right, but many (too many) users contacted me because they didn't know what to do with the folders and files in the .zipper, so I use this 'foolproof', it's my mental health.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hai ragione, ma molti utenti (troppi) mi contattavano prchè non sapevano casa fare con le cartelle e file nel .zip , quindi uso questo 'a prova di idiota' , ne va della mia salute mentale.
You're right, but many (too many) users contacted me because they didn't know what to do with the folders and files in the .zipper, so I use this 'foolproof', it's my mental health.
Thanks for sharing the Italian translation for this game.

Note that it is easy enough to instruct users:
  • Copy the archive's "game" folder contents into the Home Trainer "game" folder, answer "Yes" to overwriting any files.
While the patch file approach is convenient, there is always a worry over potential virus infections and users will want to be careful about running unknown executables on their system.

Or, at least offer an archive-only version of your translation as a second option (such as attached to this post).

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
I took a leap of faith and it is legit. Thank you for taking the effort to translate it! I'd suggest using a regular .rar or .zip file though. Small exe files are suspicious as hell.
Just make sure you run a malwarebytes scan after. I've already had one patch from these forums that did what it claimed, but also installed a bitcoin miner.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Just make sure you run a malwarebytes scan after. I've already had one patch from these forums that did what it claimed, but also installed a bitcoin miner.
Thanks for the concern. I didn’t run the exe, I just opened it with 7zip. So, I hope that means I’m safe-ish.

Also, work on 0.2 is going along well. All characters and locations are finalized, or close to finalized, the script(incl dialogue) is a third finished, and I have 30 renders. I also have all the events that happen planned out.

That sounds like I’m a third in, but it’s really more than half of the work done.

I hope to release the early access version within this week on patreon, and then release a polished version with all the other little changes (mc dick, Nina portraits) not too long after that publicly.

Last edited:

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Totally agree on the zip file, I'm not going near a straight .exe download!

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Just to say.
I've just started the game, but I already enjoy the humor and the writing...I hope it will continue like this.
Keep the good work, dev! (y)

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I've got to say, one thing I really like about this is the consent. It's obvious that the household is depraved, but Ayleen refuses to go into it until Nina confirms that she wants MC to be involved, then gives MC the choice of how involved he wants to be, including shutting the whole thing down until he's gone. And then she proposes a safeword to make absolutely sure everyone is comfortable. Nothing at all happens without everyone being on the same page, which is refreshing after so many games involve going behind everyone's backs or molesting people while they sleep.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes