Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
you're a young man who lost his family at a very young age
Why can't it ever be lost his family like Joe Dirt? Devs are always in a rush to put them in the ground, especially dads.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Just started playing this, could anyone give me a little more context on how much the choices for the weapon and stories effect things? Like does a weapon choice effect my characters personality? Does the story choice completely alter how the game plays out? Maybe I'm thinking too hard about it, but it's hard to make these choices when I'm not totally sure what they actually do

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just started playing this, could anyone give me a little more context on how much the choices for the weapon and stories effect things? Like does a weapon choice effect my characters personality? Does the story choice completely alter how the game plays out? Maybe I'm thinking too hard about it, but it's hard to make these choices when I'm not totally sure what they actually do
i haven't really seen one in the current content
but one could assume it will matter somehow ( like the spell you choose later on)

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I try to make all decisions pretty straightforward. I hate when some arbitrary decision decides something unrelated later on. The weapon choice is just to decide what weapon you like best. It's just for flavor.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I try to make all decisions pretty straightforward. I hate when some arbitrary decision decides something unrelated later on. The weapon choice is just to decide what weapon you like best. It's just for flavor.
Same with the spell people are talkin about? I had to restart after my computer died and I replaced it.

Reactions: Jabbonk

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Alright yeah I was overthinking it then lol. I've run into a couple cases from other games doing just that, and that's exactly what I was trying to avoid. Appreciate the clarification!

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:HideThePain:

Aside from the "we're totally not sisters" thing, it was a very good update. I loved the scenes with Kaela and Gloria.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:HideThePain:

Aside from the "we're totally not sisters" thing, it was a very good update. I loved the scenes with Kaela and Gloria.
The we're totally not sister edit makes no sense to begin with...
The game isn't Patreon safe anyway... at this point he could just revert it with the next update.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
1705838975847.png
Don't think anyone has pointed this out, but uhh...

Yeah this doesn't really look all too... right...

But yeah, decided to re-play the game for the new update!
So far I haven't reached the new update yet, and I'm quite the distracted slow reader so I'm possibly only gonna get to the new update tomorrow...
Been loving the game all in all tho, and been following almost religiously since I first found it!

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
View attachment 3283262
Don't think anyone has pointed this out, but uhh...

Yeah this doesn't really look all too... right...

But yeah, decided to re-play the game for the new update!
So far I haven't reached the new update yet, and I'm quite the distracted slow reader so I'm possibly only gonna get to the new update tomorrow...
Been loving the game all in all tho, and been following almost religiously since I first found it!
I'm confused... Are you referring to the pose, the words, or just the overall shittiness of the render? lmao

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I think he means the pose... the longer you stare... the weirder it looks... :KEK:
Meh, it's a super old render that's on screen for a total of maybe 10 seconds. I'd go back and fix it, but I don't want to get sucked into the "Remaking earlier chapters" trap that other devs do. I'll get around to major reshoots once the game is finished.

Probably the fact that his right half makes the mc look like a giraffe, whilst the left shoulder is properly proportioned :ROFLMAO:

Looks quite funny
That's fair. I wasn't the best at posing characters back then...
However, in my defense, it's not uncommon for people in that sort of pose to appear to have a longer neck because of the way they're resting their arm...
1705841230198.png
But as mentioned in the response above, this was a super old render and I just can't be bothered to go remake it yet lol

Reactions: Twistty

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Feel better soon.
So 7 animations, that just means how many is currently done right, not how many there will be?.

Reactions: Jabbonk
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes