Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 14.jpg

Hey Homies,
Here's the and reports.

TLDR
-s10 is technically 3-4 "scenes" in one but I lumped them together since they all still take place at the same location
-I'm working on a section with lots of characters/props so that's why progress is going slowly

Much love!
JB

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 15.jpg

Heyo

Here's the stuff +

And here's the TLDR

-Going through some personal shit and I was injured this past week (nothing too serious, just pain)
-There are a lot of people on screen for this scene and that's why it's taking a really long time
-I hope to be done with the high-density scenes this coming week then progress should speed back up

Das all!
Much love!
JB

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 3545142

Heyo

Here's the stuff +

And here's the TLDR

-Going through some personal shit and I was injured this past week (nothing too serious, just pain)
-There are a lot of people on screen for this scene and that's why it's taking a really long time
-I hope to be done with the high-density scenes this coming week then progress should speed back up

Das all!
Much love!
JB
I hope you get better soon.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 16.jpg

Heyo,

and reports here.

TLDR here:
-Still grinding out this damn scene, and slowly going insane at the slow render speeds.
-Maybe have 30ish more very crowded renders left before things start to become much easier/faster again

Das all.
Hope you have another great week homies!

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
It's crazy to me that this game doesn't have greater support, when certain nukige garbage with no direction at all and lazy devs get huge revenues... I guess people like trash...

Reactions: jpinks

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 18.jpg

Hey Homies,

Here's the Pat and the Substar stuff.

the TLDR:
-Finally finished 99% of the tavern stuff
-Took some time off to recharge after a busy work week
-The remaining scene has been rendering 5x faster than the tavern
-If I don't break my momentum this week, I should be announcing a release estimate very soon!

Much love!
JB

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes