2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
4.png

Overview:
This is a very early stage of my first platformer project after 5 years of making text games.
It's not finished, there's nothing to rate so far.
But I want to get feedback on this project and attract more people while the work is going.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-11-19
Developer: MilkyNail (MariaMod) - - - - - - Email
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.11a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Homelands_March_21_2023_23-08-00.jpg Homelands_March_21_2023_23-05-07.jpg Homelands_March_21_2023_23-05-26.jpg Homelands_March_21_2023_23-07-36.jpg Homelands_March_21_2023_23-06-01.jpg Homelands_March_21_2023_23-08-21.jpg Homelands_March_21_2023_23-06-40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Tags: Gay, Furry...PLATFORMER? my GOD thats rare. Deffo keeping an eye on this
Edit: alright so after spending time with the demo (its literally only a showcase of npcs and weapons atm) i can say its deffo not too bad
combat looks to be straightforward enough but with the bow, crossbow and staff, you have more ranged options than melee (sword and hammer) might want to consider adding a spear or gloves or something to keep it even.
Most of the bugs i noticed are mainly things not ending, having NPCS be top on both M and F char will sometimes get stuck in the "finished animation" after sex.
going into the small house still lets you talk to the NPCs outside the house so might want to tweak that in the future.
You sometimes wont get knocked down from the bandit enemy and will stay frozen in place.
Also, dont know if knockdown animations are there for the bandit or not, or i simply wasnt able to trigger them.
Still the music is nice and soothing and the backgrounds and chars look nice, cant wait to see what this shapes up into.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
{Something went wrong and I can't set a cover. I'll try again if the game will be approved. Yeah, it's under 500KB}

Overview:
This is a very early stage of my first platformer project after 5 years of making text games. It's not finished, there's nothing to rate so far.
But I want to get feedback on this project and attract more people while the work is going.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-18
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: MilkyNail (MariaMod) - - - - - Email
Censored: NO
Version: v0.0.2a
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Linux:

{For mod: thank you}
I am not seeing a linux build in the link. It links to the windows build.

Also need previews as well. I have already fixed your OP.

MassCDP

Feb 12, 2023
Tried to download this and got a virus threat warning from Windows Defender. Anybody else encounter this issue? I'm assuming it's an issue, that is.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Wow, I'm happy to see an old fan, sadly a furious one. Well, I'll tell you some facts, so you can understand my moves. (I'm really sorry that you have such a bad opinion about me, tho)

1) All my games are free. So, yeah, I don't "scam people for money", lol. It's impossible when you do a free product and show process every two weeks.

2) YM is a big and nasty game. My first game and every year I look at it and realise that it has more and more issues as I learn more about game dev. So I decided to rework it one day. I tried my best, but people was already losing interest in it. If you want to know it, I still received money and I could continue, but I decided to make things right. 4 years is a good lifetime, but I decided that it will do it. People are tired, I'm tired as hell too.

3) Homelands is a new step forward for me. I never did something like this and I said to my fans: "I don't know if I'm gonna return to YM or not, but here is what I'm doing right now". And I started to post my progress on Homelands everywhere. And I still don't know what to do with YM, to be honest.

Once again, HornyWuff, I do this not only because of money. Right now I barely can pay my team for these pictures and animations, code and music. My Discord server is in coma, all 5K members are silent. And yet I work, every day. Not for money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 23, 2017
Looks promising, will definitely follow the development as it proceeds!

Also.... Hoffenfloffen --- a review on a first build? Really? :WaitWhat:
I don't get the point to review the first build of a game unless that first build is already big enough to warrant a review, this is especially misleading down the line as for example I have seen games where already by build 3 or 4 of the game it shapes up to be a really great game but when you are browsing from the update page the review score is being dragged down by those negative reviews of the first build which were pointless and continue to mislead people on the quality of the game as the game continues to be developed

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm the animations are bit of rough, but the art style is good.

An Important question: What kind of "platformer" it is?
You use sex attack to progress through levels (like "Strange Flesh")?
Or you get some sex scenes after you are beaten / beat the enemy? (Most platformers are this kind)

Also, it seems you were working on a F+M game before? What makes you wanna start a Furry+Bi Themed game?
Very few F+M dev can get M+M contents right, to be honest.

Anyway, good luck on the development.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Hmmm the animations are bit of rough, but the art style is good.

An Important question: What kind of "platformer" it is?
You use sex attack to progress through levels (like "Strange Flesh")?
Or you get some sex scenes after you are beaten / beat the enemy? (Most platformers are this kind)

Also, it seems you were working on a F+M game before? What makes you wanna start a Furry+Bi Themed game?
Very few F+M dev can get M+M contents right, to be honest.

Anyway, good luck on the development.
Well thank you! Let me try to answer every question one by one.

I don't think there are any platformers I can refer to, actually... It will be the first one, but you have to wait:)
Talking about sex gameplay, I want to put an end to this VERY AWKWARD mechanic where you either fight to win or lose to have sex. This is a very bad system and everything I can tell right now - this won't be present in my game.
And you will have sex with a beaten enemy, yeah.

I did work on M+F/F+F. Why furry? Homelands ought to be a beautiful game, it's a primary goal for me. Antropomorphic animals are much more beautiful than human (sorry, pals) + this makes the game more kinky and I like it. Why Bi? Because we use Spine animation and it allows you to do M+M\M+F very easily! Why stop on regular M+F when I can make Homelands even more kinky?!

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
can we create our furry character in this game? or it's this blue character we re playing all the time?

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
can we create our furry character in this game? or it's this blue character we re playing all the time?
It's the main character. You can be a male or female kobold and in future I'll make it possible to make main character a cuntboy or a shemale. I'm not sure about different skins and details, tho. Maybe they are possible to add, I'll go ask animator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lindazana and Z_man

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Homelands! New location, new captives

Please consider following me only on or

Hello, people! I’m very happy that the first release was successful! I received a lot of feedback and shared it with the team. Now everyone has more motivation and here’s a little peek on what’s happening behind curtain.

The new location I was talking about earlier is already implemented in the game. A guy animated all grass patches/bushes/trees and programmer built this location step by step in Unity.

One artist created gates to that settlement. And they were already animated. I ask her to work now on inside pictures of houses in the settlement, she’s working on it now. Yes, you and NPCs will be able to enter houses.

Remember captives you can “acquire” at the battlefield? Here’s a female version of the snow leopard. Male is being reworked right now. And then we will make animations of all kinds.

The third artist finished stalactites, moss, grass and bushes (guess what, it’s already animated) for battle zone. Right now the guy is working on health elements and “a campfire for enemies”.

Programmer added an ability to abort sex animations and now he’s working on procedure generation of fighting zone. He asked me to do level design stuff and … well, I’m learning it. It’s always useful to know a bit more about game development when you develop games.

Welcome to all new people and thank you for support! I hope you’ll see another interesting public release in a ~month. For now - be safe, and see you in two weeks!

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Homelands! New houses and everything

Please consider following me only on or

Hello, people! These two weeks were hard. Almost all of the team members had problems. Health, relationship, family, study problems… All kind of stuff. Anyway, I’m confident that we are going to have a big update pretty soon! I’m going to form a plan to make it as soon as possible.

So, the new location! An artist changed a few houses there to make them bigger. Plus, she made rooms inside, so now NPCs and player can enter four buildings. All fire elements (like candle flames and fire in the fireplace) were animated already.

Both male and female versions of snow leopard captives are almost ready to be animated. I’m talking about sex animations, because they already can walk and stand still.

So, the campfire for enemies I was talking in the previous post. It’s still in process, here’s a little peak on sketches. I talked with an artist today, he said that he’s fine already and is starting to work hard tomorrow.

What about programmer? He’s busy with fixing stuff and working on fighting location. Task on hand is to make enemies intelligent enough to walk on any map no matter how strange the design looks.

I really think we are able to make a big update (a public one, of course) in two weeks. It’s a big task, but something tells me that it’s possible! I know that you support me not for promises and pictures. I know that. Anyway, see you in two weeks! Hopefully, with a big juicy update.

1.png

Reactions: Runario and panaeon

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 2477973

Overview:
This is a very early stage of my first platformer project after 5 years of making text games. It's not finished, there's nothing to rate so far.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-18
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: MilkyNail (MariaMod) - - - - - Email
Censored: NO
Version: v0.0.2a
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2486158 View attachment 2486159 View attachment 2486160 View attachment 2486161 View attachment 2486162 View attachment 2486163 View attachment 2486164
Thank you for sharing this! Keep on being great and don't worry about the negative people.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes