2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Homelands v0.0.3a! The first basics of gameplay:3

Please consider following me only on or

Hello, everyone! I bet you’ve forgot about me already! I’ve been absent for about three weeks. You know, I didn’t want to come back just to tell that you have to wait a bit more. So here it is, another big public update! I’m really excited about this one. And I hope you’ll like v0.0.3a.
There was a lot of changes, but let me just describe Homelands instead of talking about every single change and fix. Let’s sum up everything.
First of all, you can create a character now. It’s still a kobold. You can choose sex (male or female) and genitals (penis or vagina). Yes, you can create a c-boy or a shemale. The third option – realistic genitals. You can choose will this game have horse/cat/lizard dongs or simple human ones!
After creating a character, you wake up in Hub, your start location. Go to the left and enter a brown portal – it will take you to high mountains. There pick up a sword and go fight some enemies! An eagle on the top left platform, snow leopard in the middle and wolverine operating a deadly ballista. The eagle guards the second weapon – a bow. Actually, you can kill these bandits or sneak past them – there is a gate on the right side of the location. Open it manually by pressing interact button and go to the village.
What’s interesting in the village? NPCs! You can enjoy simple dialogs and strange looking sex interactions. When you are ready to go you can use a portal right in the middle of the street – it will take you home, back to Hub.
Do you remember the snow leopard in the fighting zone? If you stun him (by pure luck), you can capture the poor soul. And if you manage to capture him, there will be either it’s male or female version in Hub, waiting for you. You can talk to them or have sex. Simple as that.
That’s it! The simplest basics of Homelands, the most primitive gameplay. We have much more in mind, but here are the “bones” of the game.
By the way, now the automatic saves are working. And all enemies have sounds. And the fighting zone has a new soundtrack, I bet you’ll like it.
Well, that’s all for today! Thank you all for believing in this project! It’s becoming better and better every day and today you got the hard proof. See you in two weeks;3 Now without delays! (Maybe)

Reactions: panaeon and LGFF

mcdon

Nov 10, 2020
Homelands v0.0.3a! The first basics of gameplay:3

Hello, everyone! I bet you’ve forgot about me already! I’ve been absent for about three weeks. You know, I didn’t want to come back just to tell that you have to wait a bit more. So here it is, another big public update! I’m really excited about this one. And I hope you’ll like v0.0.3a.
There was a lot of changes, but let me just describe Homelands instead of talking about every single change and fix. Let’s sum up everything.
First of all, you can create a character now. It’s still a kobold. You can choose sex (male or female) and genitals (penis or vagina). Yes, you can create a c-boy or a shemale. The third option – realistic genitals. You can choose will this game have horse/cat/lizard dongs or simple human ones!
After creating a character, you wake up in Hub, your start location. Go to the left and enter a brown portal – it will take you to high mountains. There pick up a sword and go fight some enemies! An eagle on the top left platform, snow leopard in the middle and wolverine operating a deadly ballista. The eagle guards the second weapon – a bow. Actually, you can kill these bandits or sneak past them – there is a gate on the right side of the location. Open it manually by pressing interact button and go to the village.
What’s interesting in the village? NPCs! You can enjoy simple dialogs and strange looking sex interactions. When you are ready to go you can use a portal right in the middle of the street – it will take you home, back to Hub.
Do you remember the snow leopard in the fighting zone? If you stun him (by pure luck), you can capture the poor soul. And if you manage to capture him, there will be either it’s male or female version in Hub, waiting for you. You can talk to them or have sex. Simple as that.
That’s it! The simplest basics of Homelands, the most primitive gameplay. We have much more in mind, but here are the “bones” of the game.
By the way, now the automatic saves are working. And all enemies have sounds. And the fighting zone has a new soundtrack, I bet you’ll like it.
Well, that’s all for today! Thank you all for believing in this project! It’s becoming better and better every day and today you got the hard proof. See you in two weeks;3 Now without delays! (Maybe)
Played it a bit and got a few issues: First off on the town after you have sex with ANY npc, all the other npcs vanish and the only way to respawn them is going back to the hub and fighting the enemies back again on your wayto the village, which is annoying. Secondly, you dont get to top the male bear, when you try to, both you and him disappear until the time of the animation finishes and again youre alone in the village. Thirdly, I always get the female leopard back in my hub no matter how many times and what i tried: I tried having sex with different npcs and no npc at all before going to the hub, used the npc gender swap button and nothing, tried to kill the leopard and the wolverine both with the bow and the sword and even tried creating a female player character (which didnt load, stayed male still), eahc time resetting my save, but nothing. Every time always female leopard. This not being able to create a female player character bug doesnt annoy me since i like it all full gay but it is also another problem you should fix next build. That being said im enjoying it, keep the good work

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Played it a bit and got a few issues: First off on the town after you have sex with ANY npc, all the other npcs vanish and the only way to respawn them is going back to the hub and fighting the enemies back again on your wayto the village, which is annoying. Secondly, you dont get to top the male bear, when you try to, both you and him disappear until the time of the animation finishes and again youre alone in the village. Thirdly, I always get the female leopard back in my hub no matter how many times and what i tried: I tried having sex with different npcs and no npc at all before going to the hub, used the npc gender swap button and nothing, tried to kill the leopard and the wolverine both with the bow and the sword and even tried creating a female player character (which didnt load, stayed male still), eahc time resetting my save, but nothing. Every time always female leopard. This not being able to create a female player character bug doesnt annoy me since i like it all full gay but it is also another problem you should fix next build. That being said im enjoying it, keep the good work
Heh, already fixed, actually. I never got this problem with a bear male, but I'll test it. In the next post I'll state that my next goal is to fix bugs and make game more "beautiful". So, yeah, we are working on it right now.
Anyway, I appreciate the feedback. Stay tuned!

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Homelands! More stable, more beautiful

Hello, everyone! These two weeks were quite interesting. I'm happy about the reaction on the new release and now it’s time to make Homelands look more beautiful!
On the very next day I started to deal with pixel artifacts. They appear here and there on sprites, but that's not the main issue. The main issue is the appearance of main characters. And, well, characters in total. I decided to work on them a bit. And it paid off greatly! An animator is still working on the new kobold (you can see the picture below), but I already see the improvements.
We are also planning on fixing two more problems with this move. First, it will fix “mixed animations”, like running+jumping or falling+taking damage. Totally new Spine bones will do the job and the characters will move much smoother. Second, sex animations. Yes, they are as goofy as it can be. I understand that and want to fix them as fast as possible. Moreover, we have a bonus: an artist drew new character naked, and animator is going to make changeable clothes! As you can see, we learn from our mistakes and plan ahead now.
We also fixed a few trees and bushes here and there. They became a little more neat, but… something is still missing.
A sound designer finished a new soundtrack for the village just a few days ago. Now we need at least one more soundtrack for every location. He’s working on the one for the battle zone right now.
Another artist finished a big task – drawing “cosmetic” sprites for clean edges and corners of the tiles. They with smooth the visual appearance. These sprites are already animated and in work (here’s just a bit of them, for one particular corner).
And what about programmer? Another big aim for the next public release is to make the game more stable. And he fixed all the bugs and errors I pointed at. Right now he’s making the procedure generating battle zone. It works, but still needs some time and a lot of tests.
Like I already said, I’m happy with the outcome of the previous release! Slowly, but surely. See you people in two weeks with more information (and maybe even something playable). Be safe!

Reactions: panaeon

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Homelands-0.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

eromaniac

Jun 15, 2017
This is looking very good!
I'm excited to see where this game is heading too
would defently love to see a character creator.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It has only male enemies. Meaning, you being male doesn't even matter, you are probably expected to receive dicks, not give it to the others. Like, pardon my french but, the fuck is the reason to pick a gender, if we (MCs) the only ones getting fucked in our holes?!! Can we dick down something?

Saledro

Nov 15, 2020
You thinking about adding threesome or more animations at some point? Games good so far, it's got a lot of potential!

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
just to understand, is possible to create a male mc and have sex with female npc or is only FMC x M or MMC x M?

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
It has only male enemies. Meaning, you being male doesn't even matter, you are probably expected to receive dicks, not give it to the others. Like, pardon my french but, the fuck is the reason to pick a gender, if we (MCs) the only ones getting fucked in our holes?!! Can we dick down something?
It's another one of those female main character games that adds a male character that is basically only there to increase potential donors.
The male character in this game, just as in many other female protagonist games, will never be fleshed out and none of the dialog will be adjusted properly.

The fact that you start out as a female character and have to change it during the game first tells you all you need to know.

• Angry
Reactions: FluffyDaemon

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just a couple of questions, if someone who's played it can answer.
Do you have to play as the blue dragon female, or can you change what you look like (still playing as a female)?
Are the sex scenes varied (positions, etc) or just the same kind of animation for all of them, and is the animation good?

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Just a couple of questions, if someone who's played it can answer.
Do you have to play as the blue dragon female, or can you change what you look like (still playing as a female)?
Are the sex scenes varied (positions, etc) or just the same kind of animation for all of them, and is the animation good?
U can't even play with female characters, whatever u choose u get male mc. Combat is so shitty. When u die u just stuck there and enemies disappear. U can't even do platform xD U just jump on nowhere half of the wall. U ask me animation is good? What animation xD I can't even move because of bugs. Shortly, It's unplayable. -9/10

Reactions: Zedire

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
U can't even play with female characters, whatever u choose u get male mc. Combat is so shitty. When u die u just stuck there and enemies disappear. U can't even do platform xD U just jump on nowhere half of the wall. U ask me animation is good? What animation xD I can't even move because of bugs. Shortly, It's unplayable. -9/10
It's version 0.0.3, it's barely an alpha build. Of course it's gonna be buggy and not playable yet, it's still relatively barebones.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
U can't even play with female characters, whatever u choose u get male mc.
Ahh, who is the female blue dragon character in every screenshot tho - I thought she was the player's character (MC)? I just assumed because other people were talking about playing as a female, that it was possible (and because of the 'female protagonist' tag).

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Ahh, who is the female blue dragon character in every screenshot tho - I thought she was the player's character (MC)? I just assumed because other people were talking about playing as a female, that it was possible (and because of the 'female protagonist' tag).
Maybe in other versions it could be possible but i can't choose female mc in current version. Like i said game is too buggy to play. It's unplayable.

Karuzo2015

Jul 23, 2017
Maybe in other versions it could be possible but i can't choose female mc in current version. Like i said game is too buggy to play. It's unplayable.
just give it a few weeks and play again with later versions it is still completely barebones atm.

Kitten_CS

May 3, 2022
Wow, I'm happy to see an old fan, sadly a furious one. Well, I'll tell you some facts, so you can understand my moves. (I'm really sorry that you have such a bad opinion about me, tho)

1) All my games are free. So, yeah, I don't "scam people for money", lol. It's impossible when you do a free product and show process every two weeks.

2) YM is a big and nasty game. My first game and every year I look at it and realise that it has more and more issues as I learn more about game dev. So I decided to rework it one day. I tried my best, but people was already losing interest in it. If you want to know it, I still received money and I could continue, but I decided to make things right. 4 years is a good lifetime, but I decided that it will do it. People are tired, I'm tired as hell too.

3) Homelands is a new step forward for me. I never did something like this and I said to my fans: "I don't know if I'm gonna return to YM or not, but here is what I'm doing right now". And I started to post my progress on Homelands everywhere. And I still don't know what to do with YM, to be honest.

Once again, HornyWuff, I do this not only because of money. Right now I barely can pay my team for these pictures and animations, code and music. My Discord server is in coma, all 5K members are silent. And yet I work, every day. Not for money.
Don't listen to the haters. They should make their own games if they hate yours so much. Keep the faith, you're doing gods work <3

Reactions: panaeon

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Curious if an intersex/futa option for those who want a cuntboy or futa girl
Yep, using the spine technology we are able to add cuntboys and futas very easily into the game! We already can add them by pressing a button:)

Don't listen to the haters. They should make their own games if they hate yours so much. Keep the faith, you're doing gods work <3
Wow, thank you! I'm a hater myself sometimes, so I understand them.

Sorry, it was a bug. We fixed it already. And right now we are working on better female protagonist! I'll post an update in a few hours, there will be more pics of her

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes